SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:24 pm

Looks like Samuel is taking a little peek at his pretty mommy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Amazinghood - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by jcrbil Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Daddy's taking a peek at Samuel's pretty mommy, too.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:40 pm

^^^ YUP!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:42 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Welcome to the world, Samuel Thomas Lowe! And welcome to the beautiful journey of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Catherine and Sean. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just love this picture! What a sweet little family! beatingheart
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:46 pm

I don't get a chance to check in too often, but did we ever get any details about Samuel's weight/height or Catherine's birth story? Ali shared right away, but perhaps Sean and Catherine are going to wait until revealing this information. Maybe they will have an article/photo spread in a magazine? I would love that! Also, if they don't want to reveal that information, that's okay, too. They are sharing quite a bit with all of their fans already! I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything important. I just can't get enough of this precious family! Smiley
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:47 pm

Love it ! Precious Smiley . Thanks for posting .

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:57 pm

Fan forum. Any other discussion belongs in the GD threads. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:58 pm

Sable, no details yet. I kind of doubt there will be any magazine spreads but maybe they will share it some other way in the future. The only thing we know is that Catherine had a c-section.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 pm

lipsis wrote:Sable, no details yet. I kind of doubt there will be any magazine spreads but maybe they will share it some other way in the future. The only thing we know is that Catherine had a c-section.

Thanks for the info! I'm truly enjoying the pictures they are willing to share!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:13 pm

That family photo.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm already picturing their 1st Christmas Card all together. and the first holidays! :cutesmile!:

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:04 pm

So here's the extent of my bachelor baby obsession. I joined snap chat just to follow Catherine and Ali. They seriously are the only 2 people that I am following right now! Both Catherine and Ali are sharing really cute pictures/videos of their adorable babies. My 21 year old daughter had to show me how to use snap chat. I don't think I will ever get the hang of it, but I sure am enjoying seeing all of their cute pictures and videos! Smiley When I can figure out how to use it! giggling
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:08 pm

^^ Lol well you're following one more person than I am.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3