SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:13 pm

laugh out loud Cat. That's cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Sable Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:43 am

ForeverLove wrote:Soooooooooooooo adorable ! I check here now for my daily dose of cuteness .

The pictures are just so cute! I so enjoy seeing them! What a wonderful life they have made for themselves. I find myself checking this forum daily now, too, (well multiple times a day, but I will not admit how many times! :gotcha: ). I'm also checking out Catherine's snapchat because she's posting some things on there as well. I just can't get enough of them and their precious baby!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:32 pm

Samuel is four weeks old today. Where has the month gone?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:37 pm

For real! Time flies.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:42 pm

OH my

Saturday (heart eyes) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Just her two boys snoozing away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:46 pm

this picture just about did me in! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:59 pm

My heart heartbeat

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:00 pm

The sweetest. sigh..

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:50 pm

I love the way this Daddy is bonding with his son swoon
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:08 am

I absolutely adore that picture of Sean and Samuel! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:25 pm

Clothes!!! Because one can't be nekkid in church.

The Nakey Baby Goes to Church by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3