SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:14 pm

She has an iv line in you can see in the photo. That does not by itself mean c-section however.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:16 pm

The photos are up on People now, too.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1863

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:22 pm

Eviebloom wrote:Was it posted anywhere baby Samuel's time of birth and height and weight?

No, not yet. Hopefully we will get that info sometime later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:30 pm

The IV line is pretty standard- even if you are hoping to have natural childbirth- it's put in so that medication can be delivered quickly, if necessary- meds to take the edge off or pitocin if that becomes necessary.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:38 pm

They might go home tomorrow, they just have to wait for all the baby tests to come back!! These are just normal tests that are given to every new born baby!!

Last edited by blessed66 on Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:40 pm

lipsis wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:Was it posted anywhere baby Samuel's time of birth and height and weight?

No, not yet. Hopefully we will get that info sometime later.

Okay thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:48 pm

blessed66 wrote:They might go home tomorrow, they just have to wait for all the baby tests to come back!!

yes Thank you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Awww so precious! can’t love this enough!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart :cutiepie
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:55 pm

lipsis wrote:
Samuel Thomas, I think I'm in love Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats to the happy family. He is a beautiful boy! July 2nd was my big sister's birthday, so very special day to me. Many blessings and good wishes for them all!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

That's probably one of the best pics I've seen of Sean. So special.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

BTW, would it be okay to post the pic in their discussion thread? I don't come in the fan thread all that often, so I had no idea that she had had the baby. I think many people be it big fans or not would still be very happy for them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Beautiful baby boy, and big baby at that! Congrats again to the Lowes, and to their fans. Exciting times.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3