SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:11 pm

lipsis wrote:Too freakin cute

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Guess who's the new co-host of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? Yep! It's Samuel! Tune in tonight! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, dang, now I'm just going to have watch After Paradise after all!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 47 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I do know my cable provider but I don't have the login for the account. Usually that's where I hit the road block. Lol

Just give it a week, then you won't need a log in.

I know, I know; who likes to wait; but once you get used to it, it isn't that hard.

(I have a log in but half the time it doesn't work and I decided to see how awful it was to wait ... and it really isn't. After the first week, anyway. We're planning to dump the cable provider since we're 100% computer based now for TV anyway)

Last edited by dw_a_mom on Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:47 pm

Can someone please tell Catherine's snapchat? Thanks.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:48 pm

StacyNor wrote:Can someone please tell Catherine's snapchat? Thanks.

Catherineglowe

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
StacyNor wrote:Can someone please tell Catherine's snapchat? Thanks.

Catherineglowe
Thank you Umngirl. Greatly appreciated.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Weekend Plans. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:37 am

I love seeing them back to their "normalcy" but with a precious baby now. They always make me laugh with their funny jokes and remind me of us when we were the new parents. I love them so much.

Happy Saturday!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Morning everyone

I think it's fun that for one day a week for the next few weeks it'll be TV Host and then the other six days it'll be Boring Ol New Dad. Lol

And a very happy 6 week birthday to the Kid-Formally-Known-As-Peanut (KFKAP)

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Happy Saturday Seancatters. It's so nice to be still hangin with all of you and enjoying this precious little family together.
Love baby Phelps too but I'm glad we got the manly Samuel Thomas for our boy boy and not Boomer#whatweretheythinking
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:04 pm

lipsis wrote:Morning everyone

I think it's fun that for one day a week for the next few weeks it'll be TV Host and then the other six days it'll be Boring Ol New Dad. Lol

And a very happy 6 week birthday to the Kid-Formally-Known-As-Peanut (KFKAP)

So it's been confirmed Sean will host After Paradise for the rest of the season? YAY!! I taped the show and watched in the other day, and I thought Sean did a great job! I loved it at the end where Catherine and Samuel came on stage as they were rolling the closing credits! It was so sweet, if only for a moment, to see their cute little family together!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:06 pm

lipsis wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Weekend Plans. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So sweet to see Catherine holding her sweet little baby! Brings back memories from when my children were little!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Sable, I'm assuming it's all season (a few more weeks) based on Sean and Catherine's social media last Tuesday. I guess we'll know better if Sean heads to LA on Monday night or Tuesday morning.

ETA: according to my onscreen program guide, it says Michelle ans Sean are hosts this week. FYI

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3