SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 pm

Loopy. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Samuel can't believe tonight's episode of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Don't want to miss our guests on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in 30 mins! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:03 pm

^^ my reaction to BIP too, Samuel.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:21 pm

His outfit matches the theme!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:09 pm

Still in SoCal

Marriage will age you fast. Next stop- Depends. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

Major kudos to Catherine for standing up for Caila!! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 52 1377737533

Samuel is incredibly cute. Such a sweet little guy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Soooo, someone asked Sean how much Samuel weighed at birth and we got an answer.

@SeanLowe09: @ericapochay 8 lbs 2 oz

Not as big as I thought.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:24 pm

I'd just like to point out I guessed exactly right. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 52 1710264613

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:41 pm

Which leads me to the final prediction stats. We are going to need to get Samuel's birth length to break the tie (or tie it up further). I awarded 1 point in each category, with a half point each for first and middle name. At the top of the leader board is:

Umngirl: 2.5 points
Jaspats: 2.5 points
Lipsis: 1.5 points
Smartcat: 1.5 points
Linds911: 1.5 points
Landrje: 1.5 points

Now someone go find out Samuels birth length.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:46 pm

umngirl wrote:I'd just like to point out I guessed exactly right. Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 52 1710264613

Smarty Pants
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:18 pm

lipsis wrote:Great idea

Samuel In Flight ✈️ Finding another purpose for my @lowe_co BOOHOO cards Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very cute the way they wrote it.

Apparently it is a new trend. To the point where some parents get treated poorly simply for not thinking of it, which isn't exactly fair.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Heading home with this weirdo. Pretty sure there's a baby in there too. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3