SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Oh my stars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dad stuff with my boy by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:16 pm

Well isn't that just adorable.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Closer look at Samuels wallpaper

MY GIFT TO MY GIFT I made Samuel special wallpaper for his nursery Smiley by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:24 pm

Aww Sean

Baby Update and 4 new photos! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:07 pm

^oh, my heart. Love our little Lowe family. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Okay, this is cute. He sent it right in the middle of his live show.

SeanLowe09: @clmgiudici hi! what are you doing? Miss you!

@clmgiudici: @SeanLowe09 currently in between burping your poopy son and trying to keep up with your show [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 pm

My personal opinion of Sean doing AP: he did a fine job. He did an especially fine job this evening.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 pm

He's on fire tonight!! I think I clapped for him at point.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:10 pm

I think --and this is a big step for me--He did damn well and I liked it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Sean was sooooo good. I'm thrilled. future?????
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think --and this is a big step for me--He did damn well and I liked it.

Not joking when I say that means a lot coming from you!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think --and this is a big step for me--He did damn well and I liked it.

Not joking when I say that means a lot coming from you!

Same here. Thanks for saying so Kasha. And I'm screenshotting your post. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3