SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He turned the corner for me. I meant what I said.
I also really liked that Cat came out on her own to support Caila.
I'm really not a horrible person. I am simply me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

gma - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] He turned the corner for me. I meant what I said.
I also really liked that Cat came out on her own to support Caila.
I'm really not a horrible person. I am simply me.

Oh we know. We just like when people recognize what is fans have known all along. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Plus the more the merrier in these threads. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:01 am

I have always been a Sean fan, just not a frequent poster. He rocked it tonight on After Paradise!! First time I tuned in and thought he was awesome for asking tough questions and calling out both mean girl Ash and wimpy Jared while sticking up for Caila.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:29 am

Can I just say that I really like that wallpaper that Cat designed. It is definitely not your typical baby wallpaper. It is modern and sweet both at the same time. I wonder if she will end up selling it?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:28 am

Looks like Sean is going to be on GMA with CH (remotely?) talking about the new bachelor. Can someone report back? Get a time it airs . Thanks.

@BachelorABC: This morning on @gma, see what @chrisbharrison and @SeanLowe09 have to say about our new bachelor, @viallnicholas28! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: CH just tweeted that he'll be on at 8:20.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:29 am

Quick review: I caught it on my iPad and don't bother watching. He was interviewed last night and only made a short response. The segment today was all CH.

Gonna try to catch another 30 minutes sleep now.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:59 am

MVMom39forever wrote:I have always been a Sean fan, just not a frequent poster. He rocked it tonight on After Paradise!! First time I tuned in and thought he was awesome for asking tough questions and calling out both mean girl Ash and wimpy Jared while sticking up for Caila.

I thought last night was one of Sean's best moments!!! He spoke honestly and challenged Caila to speak honestly in the kindest but firm way. Then he also challenged AI. I thought he was perceptive and fair. I would like to see him host more.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:39 pm

I.Love.This. Both the deed and the pic

Spending the day with my little man so mama will have a chance to take it easy for once. First stop- our favorite breakfast spot. Samuel had the Fried Chicken and Waffles. Next stop- Six Flags. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:13 pm

That's it! I'm all teary eyed. Those two gorgeous guys smiling at each other SIGH!
Way to go in the good hubby derby Sean.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:25 pm

I heard that after Six Flags they are stopping for a beer. But only one because Samuel is driving. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:31 pm

Do you think Samuel will try to flirt or pick up chicks when Papa isn't looking. He's so good looking.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:20 pm

^^ I heard they're dumping Nick and Samuel starts taping his season of The Bachelor next month. laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3