SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:03 pm

So many thoughts in his little mind. I could watch this all day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Awwww, Samuel is so adorable!

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:17 pm

OMG..Samuel! Just call you, Mr. Cutie Patootie! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:35 pm

So sweet! Big stretch, maybe I want to sleep, maybe not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:44 pm

It just doesn't get cuter than that. Samuel, those eyes will slay a dozen girls!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

I've seen several comments recently from the Seattle crew about seeing them soon so I think that might be where they are headed. I don't think Sean is on the flight. I'd love to be wrong though.

"Ma'am, please check your eye bags in the overhead bin." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Confirmation: Lowe party of 3 is all in Seattle. Should be a great time with Samuel meeting everyone, including his future gf Lucy. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:09 pm

I hear they are starting the wedding planning now. He has to wait to buy her the ring until her hand stops growing. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 pm

^^^ Neil Lane can size anything
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:05 pm

He can just give her a Neil Lane designed baby rattle til the ring is ready. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:10 pm

A promise rattle? I like it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:16 pm

My grandson slept in that magic merlin suit for almost a year. They are weighted and are supposed to calm the baby to let him sleep.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3