SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:30 pm

laugh out loud please reconsider

LAST CAPTION RETRACTED by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 74 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Between their IG accounts and Cat's snapchat I've accomplished nothing at work today. I'm perfectly okay with that fact. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Wow I like that monster face even better giggling giggling cantstopl Very discrete LOL
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:25 pm

Love seeing their happy silly loveable selves! Kisses SeanCat and lil kitten!

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:16 pm

I know we saw a similar version, but Samuel is looking up in this one. Too Cute!

From Catherine's Snap, but posted by chaneyb ‏@its_me_chaneyb
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:28 pm

That baby is just too adorable
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:46 pm

For me, their HTD is still my fav. ever. And their season + love story are second to none! Samuel is so adorable. Just love them so much.

PS. I hope for a baby girl next year. Smiley

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:03 pm

So do we, C

I love my Lola ❤️ by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:45 am

Love that the 3 of them are in Seattle! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:19 pm

Sorry, not a SeanCat post but it's too precious

The kiss of pure love from great grandLola to one of her five apo by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:49 am

You know, sometimes...who am I kidding...most of the time, I make fun of this stupid show, but then every once in a while, a little miracle like these two happens and makes all the other crud we have to wade through tolerable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:04 am

^^^ word

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3