SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:50 pm

I love that they're visiting their Hometown Date spots with their baby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Initially I wanted to get a shot of Samuel tasting the wall. Instead, we did this. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by lipsis Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Yup

God is good! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

I love the Pike Market. Little Samuel is getting immersed in Seattle culture.

Catherine's hair is getting really long. I hope she does bangs again. I really liked that look on her.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:28 pm

Da big bebe!

I mean... (heart eyes) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He's getting so big! Still feels like yesterday we were celebrating his arrival.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:01 pm

He is just scrumptious.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:49 pm

^^^
WORD
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:19 am

A smile that brightens anyone's day. Adorable!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Yay! Daddy's home

Watching football with my boy. Its cute how he mistook two deep zone for man coverage. He'll get there sooner or later. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:02 pm

As they say, Saturdays are for the boys.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:07 pm

Dude should be tired. Sean, not Samuel. Glad he can take it easy and just watch football all day. Oh wait, he does that every Saturday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Saturday = Football and....family. We see you Ashby girl.

Oktoberfest with the best. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3