SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:09 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1BxX1jDdom2ZrGS8TqC0OQ

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Post by OccasionalRach Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:59 pm

So Jordan mentioned on his Twitter recently, he is a fan of NEEDTOBREATHE
I think this songs fits perfectly..... :cutesmile!:

OccasionalRach

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:14 pm

Green Bay Packers Stars -- WE SANG FOR REAL ... I…: https://youtu.be/Fyqmc2SxQ3k

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Glamour Mag JoJo

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:01 pm

OccasionalRach wrote:Hey guys episode 9, the fantasy date is up, enjoy!  Hugesmile

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 8367-910 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 I_got_13 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:29 am

Link to the People magazine video

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-exclusive?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:GMA!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:27 am

People article

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-finale-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-exclusive?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:31 am

Thanks for moving GMA, @GuardianAngel!!! Here's the rest so far:

geo55 wrote:On Jimmy Kimmel

Thanks @geo55!!

People shoot:
Link

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:34 am

Finally!! All the love for her Baddy:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-finale-jordan-rodgers-proposes?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Y'all, we made it! I cannot believe this is the last time I'm writing you! This journey has been unbelievable. However, this was by far the most heart-wrenching week.

I was walking into this final chapter with two amazing men that I was in love with. I feel like already up to this point of my journey I had gained so much perspective on what I'm really looking for in a husband, and these two men had it all. Very different two men, but it was such a hard decision that lay ahead.

Having Jordan and Robby meet my family was so important to me. My family means the absolute world to me, and I really value their opinions. I was still so torn between them, it was hard to pull myself out of it and find clarity. So to have my family meet them, it meant I could soon be one step closer to knowing which man I'd spend the rest of my life with.

Ben was the last man I introduced to my family. So to introduce them to two men that I know love me unconditionally, it was such a different feeling then last time. I knew they'd be able to see just how much I loved them too, and that was also scary because how was I going to possibly choose.

JORDAN AND FAMILY
Watching Jordan talk with my mom, it was really sweet hearing him make that promise that he would never break my heart. It was also really hard to hear my mom have so many reservations about him. My mom only wants the best for me, and she's seen me broken-hearted too many times. If I were to put myself in her shoes I can understand where she is coming from, but hearing this was terrifying me, because I was so in love with this man, that I just wanted her to be too.

Something you didn't see on this day was a conversation I had with my sister, Rachel. I know everyone at home remembers my brothers as the stand out family members from last season, but it was actually Rachel who said something to me on this day that stood out. Rachel had pointed out that Jordan was so similar to me, and also reminded her of guys I've dated before. However, she didn't see this as a possible negative like my mom did.

When Rachel and I spoke, she said don't be afraid of the fact that he reminds you of guys you've dated in the past, be secure in the kind of man he is to you now. She knows the pain of heartbreak I've dealt with, but she said, 'You cant put the mistakes of men that have come before Jordan onto him.' She reminded me just how much I really loved this man no matter what history I have. And he has given me no reason not to trust him.

The time Jordan spent with my dad was kind of hard to watch. Hearing Jordan question where I stood because there was still another man in the picture was hard. But I had been there with Ben, and I could understand that fear … I just never thought that it had been holding him back so much until that moment. That was also the only time Jordan would be able to speak with my family. That was the time he had to ask my father for his blessing in asking my hand in marriage. Looking back at how excited I was and how I had expected him to do it, it's hard to watch. Seeing how Jordan was struggling and still questioning, it's not easy.

LAST DATE WITH JORDAN
Going into my final date with Jordan I had so many questions on my mind. Why hadn't he asked my parents for their blessing?

My family adored Jordan, but they had felt like he wasn't as ready in comparison to Robby. That final date with Jordan was amazing. We paddled through these gorgeous caves that led into this private beach. That date was made for us. I remember thinking if he was going to be the one, we would always live a life of adventure.

Also at this point, I think Jordan had become my best friend. But unlike how I felt with Robby, I didn't feel as safe or secure. When Jordan and I finally sat down to talk about how it went with my family I felt like I didn't get the answers I had been looking for. I left that day feeling unsettled and scared.

I knew how Jordan felt about me, and going into our date that evening I just wanted to make sure that I didn't have any more questions or was uncertain. I couldn't help or change what he was ready for, but I could control the questions I needed cleared up and walking into that evening I was ready to put it all on the table.

When Jordan opened up to me and gave me his word on what he wanted and was ready for it was everything that I needed. I never doubted his love, I only worried his own fear could get in his way. Leaving that evening I felt better, but I was left now with deciding between the two loves that I had found.

• For more on The Bachelorette, including exclusive photos and updates from JoJo Fletcher, pick up this week's issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday

FINAL DAY
I didn't sleep that final night. I tossed and turned and ultimately knew, when sunrise came, where my heart was. I knew that day would be one of the happiest of my life, but I also had to prepare myself for breaking the heart of a man whom at the time I still loved. And that tore me up inside.

When I received those letters it really made the decisions I was about to make so much more real. The message inside of Jordan's letter was everything I had wanted from him. To hear that he wanted to make things right and had received a blessing from my father. To know that my family supported him and our union was something I had been missing ever since that day they met him.

Both Jordan and Robby open their hearts to me. Both of these men, I knew, could make me happy. But I knew only one of them was meant to be, only one of these men I had known deep in my heart and soul was the one.

PROPOSAL
Hearing Jordan's beautiful proposal was the best feeling I've ever had. Those words were everything I ever wanted on the day that I would be accepting a proposal. I also couldn't wait to tell Jordan that I finally loved him! It was an unbelievable feeling to finally let the man that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with know how I felt.

The moment he got down on one knee, I have to be honest: I think I blacked out. I just had an overwhelming sense of happiness and love. It truly was one of the greatest moments of my life. The love that Jordan and I exchanged on that final day in Thailand has only grown stronger with each day since. This journey hasn't been the easiest, but my God, it was worth it! I cannot wait to marry this amazing man!!!

Xoxo,
JoJo
Please note, I've cut out the Robby sections here.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:52 am

Tons of fun pics here, some of my favs:

http://hollywoodlife.com/topics/bachelorette/

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Jojo-jordan

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Screen-shot-2016-08-01-at-10-37-30-pm

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Screen-shot-2016-08-01-at-10-37-50-pm

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 2 Jojo-ring-7

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:59 am

everly wrote:Another video from their People shoot. Jordan explains how he was cautious with his feelings because he didn't want to get caught up in the moment. I love how he knows that frustrated her too laugh out loud
http://www.people.com/people/special/0,,20826806,00.html?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

Thank you!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

+7
Alanna
Linds911
OccasionalRach
IrelandRose
Judiful
Dessler
nd4reality
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum