SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Funny vid from Jimmy Kimmel, Guillermo imitating Jordan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Tx8rl8ATU

Jordan's Letter to Bachelorette Jojo

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:19 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
The Bachelorette Finale Fashion: JoJo's Iconic Styles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kTyC-4Peq4

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Isabel123 wrote:This is a great read with funny tweets.....

http://www.mattsgametime.com/jordan-rodgers-posts-emotional-message-to-jojo-after-bachelorette-finale/
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Sharleen's finale recap. She's always been a supporter of Jordelle :claphands .

read:http://www.flare.com/celebrity/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-finale-2/

For a season that might have had its lulls, this was certainly a finale to remember. I found myself very emotionally invested by the time the episode came to a close and was almost embarrassingly moved by that proposal. Then I found myself hyper-analyzing JoJo and Jordan’s After The Final Rose happiness levels and body language to decipher if they are indeed all good because I, too, saw all those gossip mags on my frequent jaunts to Duane Reade [America’s Shoppers Drug Mart equivalent]. But I’m getting ahead of myself.

First, the highlight of the actual finale episode was without a doubt JoJo’s family. I loved her mother’s real deal, uncensored take on things and how the whole family being there brought out a side of JoJo we hadn’t seen all season. She was raw and not necessarily on her best behaviour; there was a moment where she sort of snapped at her mom, and it was so daughter-like, real, and and relatable. Her descriptions of her fears with each path seemed better articulated and thus more understandable when she was laying it out for her family. Even her infamous brothers seemed to have been able to fend off any producer nudging to act up as they were completely drama free. They were also quite perceptive, like when her brother Ben pointed out how, when the whole family seemed to be #TeamRobby, JoJo jumped to Jordan’s defense. Yup, I loved JoJo’s family.

I think this was the first episode where JoJo expressed what seemed to be the most powerful factor in her relationship with Robby: how adored she felt. Her words: “I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so cherished by somebody.” It’s easy to criticize that as simple frivolity, but as a woman I could appreciate that statement deeply. How many of us have stayed in relationships far longer than we should have (with no filming deadlines, of course) because we were afraid of never finding the same level of love and adoration elsewhere? Being cherished on its own isn’t enough for a healthy relationship, of course, but it is a very difficult thing to shun. Watching that factor alone—JoJo recognizing that adoration, appreciating, reciprocating, and ultimately rejecting it—was fascinating. Television sped the process up and forced an outcome sooner than later, so it was like a fast-forwarded social experiment. Yay, reality TV!

As for the happy couple, honestly I really love them together. A lot. During the episode, I appreciated Jordan’s off-the-beaten path hesitation leading up to the final day and how, in his overcoming that and taking that “leap of faith,” he had his own mini story arc. His proposal speech was loaded with that specificity I’m always harping about, and I think anyone who doubted him or them together had their foots in their mouths watching that tearjerker of a proposal. On After The Final Rose, I couldn’t help but notice JoJo seemed a tinge somber, but then again, Chris Harrison was insistent on grilling them almost exclusively about negative topics. She had a visible repulsion to discussing Aaron Rodgers and the “family feud” (which is more than understandable) but lit up when discussing the future. That inability to slap on a smile regardless was one of the many reasons I loved JoJo at the helm. As Bachelorette, she was reasonable and thus relatable, unpredictable (I think she sent home more guys on dates than anyone ever?) and emotional and thus entertaining, and above all, almost painfully transparent and thus very real. I applaud her and know I’m not alone in wishing the happy couple heartfelt congratulations!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Another snap chat vid from Jojo, a domesticated Jordan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIq3UJ0g0eG/?taken-by=joelleandjordanrodgers

"Get those refried beans babe." - JoJo
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:22 pm

Isabel123 wrote:My SC

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 2wqed4w

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 2e651yv
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:22 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:http://www.justjared.com/2016/08/04/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-never-doubted-jordan-rodgers/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guess Joelle didn't feel like wearing a bra today JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698 They both look hot though!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:23 pm

Alanna wrote:Thanks @Ash2214!! Here's the pic below.

Is Jo not a dead ringer for those little monkeys in Thailand grabbing on to people?? They're her celebrity doppelgängers laugh out loud
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 13767638_1662791050710253_1078611104_n
joelleandjordanrodgers

And these aren't new but I just liked them this morning when searching for new pics.

I forgot this one had happened and I'm simultaneously super happy for her and still somewhat shocked she got to keep this BBJ. I was thinking it's like a one day guest appearance maybe laugh out loud I'm sure he's more shocked than me that she got to keep him this way.
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 13694587_1747407838834707_1372178377_n
thebachelordaily

And then this one I didn't notice on the show. She scratched out "unicorn" before remembering the handsome asparagus. Who thinks like this? I love her!
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 13731165_1776849492573810_680461343_n
bachelorettejoelle

Looking forward to more of their adorable real life together Smiley
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:New People magazine article. There's another new picture as well. They both look so good! Also, it's pretty crazy to read that he great up in 13 different houses as a kid because his family didn't have money. I'm looking forward to the magazine coming out tomorrow so we can read the whole thing:

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/article/0,,21022291,00.html
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:24 pm

jjdavid wrote:I don't know if this has been posted but we have a new article & video! Smiley

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-jordan-rodgers-wants-to-elope
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:25 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:http://www.dmagazine.com/home-garden/2016/08/inside-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rogers-new-dallas-home/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Apparently, this is their new home? If so, it's cute! I would be ripping that wallpaper down though and making some updates for sure! JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:29 pm

traveler90 wrote:I love that video, so cute heartbeat thanks for sharing M2 Smiley I also can't wait to follow their life on sm, they are getting lots of positive feedback on twitter about snapchat
This is one of favorite pictures of them from yesterday: https://www.instagram.com/p/BIrQNOnjdCC/?taken-by=joelle_jordan_rodgers
Jordan looks so good :girlfan
JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion  - Page 6 Gioh10
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Media - SM - Fan Vids - NO Discussion

+7
Alanna
Linds911
OccasionalRach
IrelandRose
Judiful
Dessler
nd4reality
11 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum