SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:28 am

Episode 12 - The Truth Comes Out

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e12.web.h264-tbs.mp4 - 709.6 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:03 pm

Thanks so much for posting the video! I am on vacation & the Lifetime channel is not available here. David is an idiot, imo. And Myles is one lovely guy.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:13 pm

David is a moron, and Myles is a sweet and caring guy! I would love to see more of Myles! Andre & Vanessa make a great couple and I hope it works out for them Smiley

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 12 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by magicmoments Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:12 pm

I think he was a computer engineer.

magicmoments

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 am

These have been taken down and Andre deleted his twitter account -- Callie had posted text screenshots from Andre to her. I guess they had some almost sexual involvement with each other recently. She also made the claim that he was leading some of the other female participants on because he had some physical involvement with them as well. I am not saying this is true . I was surprised that Vanessa had chosen him because I saw that he was out on the town in posted SM about a month ago with a couple of the women from the show (Melina and Isabella) which made e wonder about whether those people were actually chosen at the end of the show or not. I would not be surprised if Vanessa and Andre do not get married. I am sure that there will be a Season 2 of this show--I honestly don't know that I will watch. I would rather see former contestants that are not as interested in continuing their "15 minute of fame" and more invested in finding love be given a shot to be one of the leads of the show and In my opinion--I am not sure who that would be. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:22 pm

Yikes! I wonder what Vanessa makes if this?
During the reunion show, I just kept thinking that Vanessa & Andre did not look like they belonged together at all.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:19 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/dreforbes_mafs2/status/886256575786217477
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:37 pm

I'm confused, who originally tweeted that text?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 pm

That was in the comments and back and forth conversation in Andre's official mags twitter account.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:40 pm

@provenceguy I see that but who was that text sent to?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:41 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/dreforbes_mafs2
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry I'm not making myself clear. There was a text apparently sent by Andre to someone, asking for pics to remind him how hot she is. Who was that someone?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq