SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 am

@robinvi I am getting a survey redirect page. I'll try later tonight when I can switch to Hola. Thanks for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by robinvi Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 am

I will try another link later
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Fri May 05, 2017 11:18 am

OMG thank you I have been searching for this.

BTW the 1st episode works for me, no redirect and I haven't tried the second yet.

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e03.720p.web.h264-tbs.mkv - 1.2 GB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 12:33 pm

I didn't watch epi 1 or 2 but I watched epi 3. I like this show. I like both David and Vanessa so I was intrigued. It's different, and yet similiar to TB and Bachelorette in some ways.

I think Isabella is a good match for David. She is very sweet and genuinely likes him. The rest of the ladies are a bunch of nasty drama queens.

For Vanessa at this point I think she enjoys Andre, he's funny and she laughed a lot. He's cute, except I can't stop looking at his funky hair. Shannon? can't remember his name, he was equally funny and she seemed to have a good time with him. I need to see more interaction with the other guys. One guy wanted to get going after their date because he had to go for a run? or work in the morning, can't remember which. Vanessa makes faces when they something weird, hilarious. I'm like that so I can relate.

At the end of the epi, they go to the person's house that they are going to let go. They teased right up to knocking at the door. I guess we'll see that next epi.

There were previews for the end of the show where clearly it appears there are engagements. Vanessa looks gorgeous in a red gown and she's looking down laughing as if she's looking at someone proposing to her.

David paces nervously, ring shots, and more of a doubt type of edit.

Thanks again @robinvi for taking the time to post the links!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 am

Married at First Sight Second Chances-s01e04-Soft Lips, Hard Choices-YKJack-2017-05-18.mp4 - 364.5 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 10:52 am

@robinvi Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1710264613 Thank you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 25, 2017 9:05 pm

I finally got to watch this epi. I'm still enjoying this. It's very different. I like both Vanessa and David. I can see they each are interested in one or two contestants.

They keep showing previews of the end, which looks like an engagement for each, so that's good.

Thanks again @robinvi I appreciate the links!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 26, 2017 11:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I finally got to watch this epi. I'm still enjoying this. It's very different. I like both Vanessa and David. I can see they each are interested in one or two contestants.

They keep showing previews of the end, which looks like an engagement for each, so that's good.

Thanks again @robinvi I appreciate the links!

No Problem GA.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri May 26, 2017 11:29 am

Episode 5

married.at.first.sight.second.chances.s01e05.web.h264-tbs.mkv - 891.8 MB
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq