SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Whistler Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 am

Make sure to read David's blog each week where he talks about his perspective and thoughts in each episode. It's nice to see a little backstory to the episodes. He has only written two, but it looks like he will continue this each week.
http://kineticcontent.com/star-david-nortons-second-chance/
http://kineticcontent.com/star-david-norton-sends-jordan-home/

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 2:08 am

@Whistler Thanks for posting! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun May 28, 2017 2:09 pm

Hopefully, the hit in the head made him come to his senses about Melika. Boy is she a self-centered B*tch (okay, that's just my opinion) I hope he realizes that soon.
Not sure who he should pick at this point.

Anyone have any thoughts or predictions?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun May 28, 2017 6:25 pm

I am enjoying the MAFS Second Chances also! Thank you for posting the epis here guys!
@GuardianAngel Lifetime has been around for a while now. It is where Jillian's Love it or List it is shown, movies and reality shows...
I have not had cable for over a year now and it is so great! Most shows I find them on the internet, or watch them on Slingbox (for Rogers) under my boyfriend's account Smiley
Netflix is my Go-To place for TV series, documentaries (crime & war docs are my faves!) and tons of UK detective shows that are so good!
Has anyone been watching "The Handmade's Tale" ?? It is great!!
Sorry I got out of topic sad

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Whistler Sun May 28, 2017 10:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Hopefully, the hit in the head made him come to his senses about Melika. Boy is she a self-centered B*tch (okay, that's just my opinion) I hope he realizes that soon.
Not sure who he should pick at this point.

Anyone have any thoughts or predictions?

I'm guessing the one he went to the botany garden with (can't remember her name.) From his blog (links in my above post), it sounded like David was hinting he had realized Melika's true nature and that she was out of the running. She would always be the complaining type, never satisfied unless her wishes were catered to. He is definitely attracted to the wrong types. He would be much better matched if he would seek out kindness first.

Whistler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 2:47 am

@TrishB I don't watch Jillians' Love it or List it on Lifetime. I think's it's FYI or W Can't remember, I only watch it if I catch it. (the station that used to air MAFS) I've checked several times, Lifetime airs reruns of MAFS but they are a week or two behind and it's on really late, midnight, 1am.

I can't remember the girl's name that I think he'll choose. I don't think they showed her last epi or very little of her. I think it also starts with M? I could be wrong.  I can't find the cast anywhere. IMO they do a crappy job of advertising this show and MAFS.

@TrishB not to go off topic but was it you that mentioned the book your Mom was involved in? and if so what was it called?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Mon May 29, 2017 8:29 am

Yes @GuardianAngel
The Alchemist first edition in portuguse & first edition in spanish circa 1988.
She also has worked closely with the Peruvian author (and Literature Nobel Prize winner) Mario Vargas Llosa, who has been invited to various Canadian universities for conferences, etc
Lastly, she worked my my fave author, brasilian Jose Mauro de Vasconcelos :yes:

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 9:00 am

@TrishB Thank you! I want to buy it for my sister as part of her birthday present. I will search for it tomorrow at Chapters.

Wonderful for your Mom to work with such talented people.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 am

I'm liking this show a lot. I like Vanessa. which she was the Bachelorette she is so fun and tells you what she thinking and calls the guys out.

David is a mess. He still chasing around the girls he likes. I was hoping he would chose Jordan she seemed the most sincere at of all of them.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:54 am

David should have sent Melika home when she pratically told him. I'm just not that into you.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:54 am

Who did he send home? I'm not familiar yet with all their names, but is Melika the one that no one likes?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:40 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Who did he send home? I'm not familiar yet with all their names, but is Melika the one that no one likes?
Yes. Even thought I don't think anyone of the girls like each other much laugh out loud

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight: Second Chances - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
michelle1109
mygodared
Ali_R
nd4reality
suzq