SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 pm

If Alex made it to Bali, it will be tough to eliminate a single mother after the fantasy suite (FS) date....I hope if she is not F1 that Richie eliminated her at F4/F5......jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:51 pm

mercieme wrote:If Alex made it to F3, it will be tough to eliminate a single mother after FS....I hope if she is not F1 that Richie eliminated her at F4/F5......jmo

Agreed, but this is definitely Bali and I cant see it not being Alex.  I have been wondering too ever since Alex spoke about the dirt bikes last night the s/caps of the dirt bikes and that either she sets it up for HTD or if Richie sets it up for a single date it is very reminiscent of Sam/Sasha painting date.  I have never considered Alex being in the F3, I'm so confused now.  Maybe its

Rachael  F4
Alex F3
Faith F2 (bachette role)
Nikki F1

Hot tub/Spa/pool girl has never made it to F1 though.  Man this is getting interesting
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:52 pm

Did Snez not get a hot tub on her F3 date? I don't quite remember now but maybe TML does.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:53 pm

^Snez did but It was in the preview and they never showed it

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:56 pm

Wow the plot thickens....y'all think Alex could be F1 for real?

I read that Sam Frost posted on SM that Alex is her favorite.

Last year Sam Wood in an interview basically called Sasha as his favorite so I am suspicious of statements like this now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:59 pm

I don't think she'll be f1 imo. I just hope Richie doesn't  take her until f3 bc he'll be ripped apart for taking her that far and eliminating her.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:29 am

The girl in the bathtub could also be Olena.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:37 am

Looks and sound like they've changed /mixed things up this season. Quite a bit seems hidden so far based on what's been sleuthed

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:05 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I don't think she'll be f1 imo. I just hope Richie doesn't  take her until f3 bc he'll be ripped apart for taking her that far and eliminating her.
I think he could get away with taking her to F3 as long as they don't do fantasy suites, but like with Snez, if she makes it to F2 then she wins.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Noclue Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:38 am

mercieme wrote:If Alex made it to Bali, it will be tough to eliminate a single mother after the fantasy suite (FS) date....I hope if she is not F1 that Richie eliminated her at F4/F5......jmo

My opinion differs slightly Smiley I don't see why single mothers should be dealt with any more "sensitively" than non-mothers. Strong women come in all guises. She knew what she was doing when she entered and shouldn't be given more or less consideration to her feelings than the rest.

Noclue

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:45 am

Noclue wrote:
mercieme wrote:If Alex made it to Bali, it will be tough to eliminate a single mother after the fantasy suite (FS) date....I hope if she is not F1 that Richie eliminated her at F4/F5......jmo

My opinion differs slightly  Smiley I don't see why single mothers should be dealt with any more "sensitively" than non-mothers. Strong women come in all guises. She knew what she was doing when she entered and shouldn't be given more or less consideration to her feelings than the rest.

For those of us on this forum, we know that Richie has good intentions but the general Aussie population that watches this show is very tough on the leads, they gave Sam Wood a tough time after he let Heather go but then he won them back choosing a single mother. I just don't want Richie getting backlash for leading a single mother on that's all, other than that, I really don't care who he chooses as F1....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:17 am

Just a heads up to those watching from overseas. Bachelor Australia doesn't have the fantasy suite so if they end up overseas, it will be the F1 and F2 only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate