SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:04 am

Just too much evidence pointing to it

I will honestly be so shocked if it were anyone else

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:24 am

Me too i will be shocked.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:03 am

Loulou wrote:I remember reading or hearing vo that that in the last week befor htd that there is only 2 sd. Someone else might know. I have tried to see if any ref on this forum but nothing. If this is so IMO this could be the screen shot of Nikki, faith, Rachael & Richie with wet suits on and alex in red sports car and Olena on scooter. ??

I wonder when the dreaded 2 on 1 date would be.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:29 am

Living wrote:
Loulou wrote:I remember reading or hearing vo that that in the last week befor htd that there is only 2 sd. Someone else might know. I have tried to see if any ref on this forum but nothing. If this is so IMO this could be the screen shot of Nikki, faith, Rachael & Richie with wet suits on and alex in red sports car and Olena on scooter. ??

I wonder when the dreaded 2 on 1 date would be.

It would have to be soon I would think. Perhaps the screenshot of Olena and Richie walking in the doorway is part of a 2 to 1 date???
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:01 am

Whoever is on the 2 on 1 whether they stay or go I think is not in contention for F1
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:09 am

They may not have a 2 to 1 this year. It would be a bit late in the season once they are down to final 6 wouldn't it?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:27 am

Olena is getting the same edit as Bianka in the Bach Canada with Brad IMO. Bianka was standoffish throughout all the gd and at rc we expected her to be sent home which did not happen. Getting to htd, Bianka went on the 2 on 1 date. During this date, Brad said in an interview that Bianka was very closed and if she did not open up he would not be able to continue with her. During the individual part of the 2 in 1, Bianka opened a bitsi ini tini tiny little bit and Brad was happy that she had started to open up. The other girl was sent home and Bianka had her first "sd" time with Brad out of it.

During htd airing, we were sure Bianka would be going home as her family culture and background were different. Her parents spoke with a heavy accent and she barely opened up much more. She stayed. I do not remember clearly here whether it was during the FD or the last letter written to Brad before the frc that she eventually opened up. And she ended up being the F1.

I do not know if Olena is F1 but I remember seeing a similar story line where the F1 was more standoffish and not opening at all IMO. At least here Richie has got a kiss.

Olena has had more screen time than any of the other girls. IMO In most of the screen time, she is not talking but her face is shown not alone but in a group, or with someone where the other person is talking and the angle of the shot has Olena in the background or near by etc. IMO But, in the last episode for the first time I did not see her as much as before.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 pm

Updating Alex's screencaps that have not yet aired

1) *SLEUTHED to be Alex* - with Olena or Steph? - possible GD, SQT, or 2on1?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2) *SLEUTHED  to be Alex* - possibly in F3/FD in Bali per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and ship matched in Bali by Sundy. Blue bikini seems to match what Alex wore on her 2nd SD (chocolate bath)
Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This 37m Phinisi an excellent example of the high quality craftmanship the boat builders of Bugis in South Suluwasi are known for.

Fully refitted in 2015 including new interior, engines and generators overhauled, new paint and much more. With six ensuite cabins sleeping 14, well appointed saloon and spacious deck areas that provide the perfect place to watch the scenery pass by.

She is complete with all Indonesian documentation, full compliment of experienced crew, website and a proven charter history. This classic Phinisi is the perfect vessel to take you cruising or to work the lucrative live aboard charter market.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
s/caps by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Updating Olena''s screencaps that have not yet aired

1) Olena or Steph? with Richie and Alex? GD? SQT? 2on1?

2) *SPECULATED/SLEUTHED to be Olena* - mini-date? FD? other?  (Bamboo in background but wearing more clothes so colder?)

3) *SLEUTHED to be Olena* -  FD? mini-date? other? (There's lots of lanterns and behind Richie and Olena there's a design on the wall?)

4) *SLEUTHED to be Olena* per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and possibly FD in Bali.  *SPECULATED* that if not Bali, it could be a HTD or mini date
s/caps by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Updating Rachael's screencaps that have not yet aired

1) *SLEUTHED to be Rachael* - with Nikki and Faith on GD? SQT? 

2) *SLEUTHED to be Rachael* and possibly HTD (top is same as is camera) so possibly in Perth and no more s/caps. IMO Rachael is F4 and s/caps similar to Heather's (speculated/sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

scaps by bblake [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Updating Faith's screencaps that have not yet aired 

1) Did this already happen yet not aired [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] per your sleuthing? *SLEUTHED to be Faith* Faith kissing Richie and dress matching per [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) *SPECULATED to be Faith* part of a 2nd SD? bachpad doors? (if not Daith then Rachael?)

3) *SLEUTHED to be Faith* - on mini F5 SD? Something else?

*SLEUTHED to be Faith* with Nikki and Rachael  - camping? GD SQT?

scaps by bblake [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Updating Nikki's screencaps that have not yet aired

1) *SLEUTHED* Nikki on 2nd SD and confirmed to be 2nd SD per preview for Ep 11 sleuthed [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2) *SLEUTHED* Nikki with Faith and Rachael on GD? SQT??
[/url][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
s/caps by bblake [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+47
Goheather
spangler
treatmom4
Flawless
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
happygolucky
Mirzam
solaroo
emusha
djogbenyuie
Hanate