SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:42 am

Max64 wrote:Has anyone seen Luke's snapchat?  He's made a trip back  to Texas, and looks like they had some sort of gathering for him, or I'm assuming it's for him.They had a dessert  that said "good luck

That was right after he left the meet and greet at the Cowgirl Museum in Fort Worth, Texas tonight.
He went to dinner after that.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:55 am

Frymama wrote:
Max64 wrote:Has anyone seen Luke's snapchat?  He's made a trip back  to Texas, and looks like they had some sort of gathering for him, or I'm assuming it's for him.They had a dessert  that said "good luck

That was right after he left the meet and greet at the Cowgirl Museum in Fort Worth, Texas tonight.  
He went to dinner after that.  

Thanks @Frymama, I was wondering if the "good luck" was a clue.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:52 am

Luke is still in the running and interested in being the lead, IMO.  Hugesmile
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:52 am

Why would they have a dessert that said good luck? Good catch @MiniDiva. I would think that's a clue to keep in our back pockets.

I think filming crew should be out soon. If we're lucky we'll get some SM pics. Not that that's a guarantee, as we all know, but it's a start. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Why would they have a dessert that said good luck? Good catch @MiniDiva. I would think that's a clue to keep in our back pockets.

I think filming crew should be out soon. If we're lucky we'll get some SM pics. Not that that's a guarantee, as we all know, but it's a start. yes

That's what I thought. I know @Frymama said it was right after a meet and greet in Texas but why would they have that for her "after"? I think its a definitely a clue that he was giving to his followers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:58 am

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 Screen14

From Lukes Snapchat

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:17 pm

Luke is waiting for the final decision and announcement like the rest of us, IMO.  He is showing best wishes from his friends that he is about to embark on a major journey if selected.  His snap, shows me he is interested and hopeful, but he can't give it away and steal Fleiss' thunder.  JMO.

Even his dessert is on fire! Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f525
Good Luck Luke! Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f44d
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:27 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/luke-pell-is-front-runner-to-be-the-next-bachelor-w433884

"It's looking like Luke right now as the next Bachelor, but there are a couple others on the back burner in case he doesn't work out," a source tells Us. Others being considered include Robby Hayes, Chase McNary and Wells Adams.

"If you ask me personally, I think both Luke and Chase are great options," she said on August 2. "I think Robby is a great choice, too. But when I sent Luke home, America died. There was an overwhelming amount of support and love for him and I totally get it."

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:43 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 27m27 minutes ago
I will be announcing our new Bachelor right here on my Twitter account!!! Stay tuned... #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:45 pm

see2love wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  27m27 minutes ago
I will be announcing our new Bachelor right here on my Twitter account!!! Stay tuned... #TheBachelor
Didn't he say that last year is FOS Rolling Eyes imo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:54 pm

So he is just clamouring for twitter followers? I wouldnt put that past him.
Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f604 Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f604

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:29 pm

truelovealways wrote:...Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister I will be announcing our new Bachelor right here on my Twitter account!!! Stay tuned... #TheBachelor...Didn't he say that last year...
Yes. He said the exact same thing about the Bachelorette during Ben's season. He doesn't follow through. He's all hype and no substance JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 75 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck