SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:04 pm

I don't think it's Wells since he's on Paradise
I think if they were really considering him he wouldn't have been on Paradise.
Also, I think all those things apply to Luke easily. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:28 pm

Nice recap @pavalygurl !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:49 pm

I saw a photo  posted during the season of Jordan, Robby and Chase running shirtless  outside the mansion.  So, Robby and Chase do run.

But,,  The U.S. Army has devised standards for runners based on age that may offer a helpful target for running a mile.  
Ages 27 through 31
As individuals get older, their physical fitness levels tend to diminish. This is the case when the age group is looked at as a unit, but it does not pertain to individuals who may be in much better condition as they get older because they make a commitment to exercise and live a healthier lifestyle. A runner who is 27 to 31 and can run a mile in 6:39 or better is in the top 1 percent for the age group. Runners who can finish a 1-mile run in 8:56 are in the top 50 percent for the age group.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/533654-how-fast-should-you-run-a-mile/

My money is on Luke for this one.

Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I am wondering if it might be Wells!
1.  Clue regarding Love at First Kiss...Wells big worry about the first kiss being special
2.  Likes sunrises better than sunsets...Wells is an early am DJ who IMHO is "very handsome"
3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole...Wells cooked for the guys on JoJo's season
4.  Runs a mile in less than 6 mins...Wells has posted about running, often seen in running gear on IG etc.  
Come on Fleiss, spill.

Pavalygurl, awesome points/reflections!  Wouldn't that just SHOCK everyone.  For me, he would be my 2nd choice as Bachelor after Luke.  
Wells is in my Top 3 faves after Luke and James.  Of course, I think there is no surprise that those 3 are incredibly close and hang out quite a bit post-show.  I found it interesting that in US Weekly magazine's most recent article on Bach lead, it mentioned Wells as one of the 3 that show had on "back-up" if there was a "snag" with Luke's contract, according to their "exclusive source".

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/luke-pell-is-front-runner-to-be-the-next-bachelor-w433884

I would sincerely be very happy if Wells were the lead and wish they would give it to Wells.  I just think producers and many viewers would not find him to have the physical attributes that the Bachelors usually have in history of the show.  While IMO, he is very handsome, he is quite a bit thinner than any of the Bachelors I remember.  Also, he infamously wasn't very "slick" in the romance department at least in what it portrayed on the show as being last to kiss Jo Jo and all they made of that.  I think it would be a breath of fresh air for Wells to be the lead for so many reasons: most notably, he is IMO, the funniest from the show and one of the funniest people I have ever seen. I think he is a very long shot and don't think producers would go that route, but I would happily watch a season with Wells as the Bachelor.

ETA, also very good point made by Duke above about Wells' being on Paradise. That would have never been done in the history of the franchise. I know there is first for everything, but really unlikely.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 pm

moonchild wrote:I saw a photo  posted during the season of Jordan, Robby and Chase running shirtless  outside the mansion.  So, Robby and Chase do run.

But,,  The U.S. Army has devised standards for runners based on age that may offer a helpful target for running a mile.  
Ages 27 through 31
As individuals get older, their physical fitness levels tend to diminish. This is the case when the age group is looked at as a unit, but it does not pertain to individuals who may be in much better condition as they get older because they make a commitment to exercise and live a healthier lifestyle. A runner who is 27 to 31 and can run a mile in 6:39 or better is in the top 1 percent for the age group. Runners who can finish a 1-mile run in 8:56 are in the top 50 percent for the age group.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/533654-how-fast-should-you-run-a-mile/

My money is on Luke for this one.

Great post, moonchild. Yes, Chase, Robby, and Wells definitely run, but there has not been this very obvious presence/notable documentation of their running as it has been with Luke. He has had multiple snaps when he was running, and then as I mentioned before there was the paparazzi photo spread of his running a couple days ago that got social media booming.

And, thanks for your knowledge/reflection on the mile stats/percentages. I do not have a strong knowledge and background in running, but I had found those charts in my earlier posts. You were very eloquent in explaining those and the level of training and shape a person would have to maintain, especially at 32, to run a mile time in 6 minutes or under. 1%....wow! I wasn't able to explain all that as were. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:09 pm

I don't think anyone would be shocked unless they chose Kaitlyn Jenner or Reality Steve.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:01 pm

How fast can Chad run? affraid
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think anyone would be shocked unless they chose Kaitlyn Jenner or Reality Steve.

laugh out loud and if that happens y'all are on your own for SCs.  Well, at least from me... @Litta123 will have to speak for herself, but I'm thinking were probably on the same page here. Hugesmile

Just say no to  Who - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f366, RS or Kaitlyn Jenner. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:37 pm

Several of you have mentioned that MF has toyed with viewers with similar tweets before, I think someone said even last season.

But, have they been to this level....this many tweets and this many clues? Has he taken it to a whole new level or is this about the same as before?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:38 pm

Sorry for double post:

Has anyone seen pics or multiple tweets/reports that Sean and Luke had lunch together? I saw at least one tweet of a fan claiming she saw them, but that was all I saw. TIA
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:49 pm

Frymama wrote:Several of you have mentioned that MF has toyed with viewers with similar tweets before, I think someone said even last season.

But, have they been to this level....this many tweets and this many clues?  Has he taken it to a whole new level or is this about the same as before?

He toyed with viewers for the last Bachelorette and Bachelor. Last year he teased that there was a clue in a BiP episode for who the next Bachelor would be and just like this time the so-called clue (whatever it was laugh out loud) probably could've applied to literally anyone on the show. This year he's giving a lot more "clues". In the end the Bachelor will turn out to be Luke like they always planned. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19234

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:26 pm

Production has even fooled the cast in contention for the next lead. They have sent crews out to do filming. They have involved the cast's family, allowing them to believe that that cast was set to be the next lead. They have obtained trainers for the cast.
So anyone can draw their own conclusions. It has been done for seasons. My first recollection was with letting viewers believe Chris Lambton was in contention for the lead when it was Brad.
TPTB are not the casts' friends. They simply are not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 75 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 50 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck