SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva August 17th 2016, 9:20 pm

For years I have been saying CM or RS. It will not be either, imo. But, oh the snark.
The only way I can see CM running a mile in less than six minutes is if the editing cuts out 3+ more minutes. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 August 17th 2016, 11:26 pm

It's not Chris Harrison! Lol no way. jmo. but yea.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk August 18th 2016, 12:12 am

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.
Robby...everybody was saying that Robby fell in love with Jojo too fast, practically at his first kiss. 
Wells...He held off on giving Jojo his first kiss
Luke...Jojo shared a very passionate first kiss with Luke after the fireman date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor
Daniel...'entities' sounds kind of extra-terrestrial to me, and they keep calling Daniel an alien on BIP.  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"
This could be any one of them!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.
They are all handsome, but...
Robby...in his ABC bio 3 attributes question, he listed 'handsome' as one of his best qualities, and he was rejected by Jojo at sunset, and he lives in FL where the sunrises would be awesome over the ocean.
Nick...he was rejected twice as the F2 at sunset.
Luke...has a pic of sunrise on his twitter page.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.
Robby...in talk with Jojo mentions burning the meatloaf, maybe he does better with a tuna casserole?  giggling
Wells...somebody here mentioned that he did a lot of the cooking in the mansion.
Luke...Grandpa said he cannot cook.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.
Probably applies to all of them except CH. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.
CH...wise, old, short, teacher
Luke...Yoda-LUKE Skywalker connection
Wells...he was seen by many as the wise voice of reason on ette, and he is 'old' in that he is 35 (?)
Nick...he is 'older', 'wiser', advice giver on BIP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."
Thanks, Captain Obvious! 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.
In this scene, CH, Nick, Daniel are all shown - it is a scene where CH comes out to announce the RC.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".
This song is from the movie Hope Floats, shot in Smithville, Texas (according to one of our posters, sorry forgot who posted it)
Robby...his ex was named Hope, and like a dead fish she floated to the surface of the water of last season. 
Luke...he is from Texas
CH...he was born in Texas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Cupid!
Robby...Cupid wore nothing by a diaper. Robby wore nothing but his Calvin Kleins.  Hugesmile
CH...Cupid, as in host of this show
Daniel...he was kind of playing Cupid for Carly and Evan.
Luke...Cupid shot a mean arrow. Luke shot a mean rifle and probably arrows, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)
I think he meant climactic scene (aka thrilling, climax scene) and not climatic (which is related to temperature change)...I don't want to give away the plot twists in the actual movie The Usual Suspects, because if you have never seen this movie, you must watch it! But...
Robby...he is one of the usual suspects that nobody is suspecting.
CH...he would be out of left field, not a usual suspect
Wells...not a usual suspect, not one of the F2, F3, F4 typical suspects
Daniel...not a usual suspect, not one of the F2, F3, F4 typical suspects
Nick...not a usual suspect, not one of the F2, F3, F4 typical suspects from this past season

Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.
I personally do not think Chad is being considered because he is too much of a liability.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH
Nick
Wells
Chad
I am going to throw out some possible 'answers' to the above clues. See above in color. (Italicized words are mine, too)
Please add your own thoughts. 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 August 18th 2016, 12:38 am

I think Wells is 31 and Nick is 35, Mia.

We'll probably find out our next lead and Fleiss' clues won't make any sense. afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15319

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild August 18th 2016, 2:16 am

Hope Floats-Smithville....Luke has posted several photos on IG lately taken in Smithville. The clue song was sung by Garth Brooks on the soundtrack, so don't know????

Cupid- the god of love and desire
Cupid, a song by Sam Cooke, very generic..could apply to anyone

The one that is very specific is the mile in less than six minutes...IMO eliminates CH, and probably Nick because of his age.

It will probably never make sense.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk August 18th 2016, 2:39 am

moonchild wrote:Hope Floats-Smithville....Luke has posted several photos on IG lately taken in Smithville.  The clue song was sung by Garth Brooks on the soundtrack, so don't know????

Cupid- the god of love and desire
Cupid, a song by Sam Cooke, very generic..could apply to anyone

The one that is very specific is the mile in less than six minutes...IMO eliminates CH, and probably Nick because of his age.  

It will probably never make sense.
Of course it won't!   cantstopl  This is MF we're talking about!  

^Good pick ups, re: Smithville.

I was just excited by a glimmer of 'Hope" for my Spumoni, Robby, being the long shot pick.   :tissuebox It's never gonna happen, is it?!   :tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox  They never choose the one that I like best.  :angryemotion Curse you, MF!   :uptonogood
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 August 18th 2016, 2:45 am

I think the clue are meaningless laugh out loud. Esp the Adele song. Think he'll explain them when its announced? Esp

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 August 18th 2016, 3:15 am

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.

MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor
MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"

2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.

3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.

4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.

5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.

MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."

6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.

7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".

8.  Cupid!

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)

Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH
Nick
Wells
Chad

Thanks to Pavalygurl, now i am tempted to join the guessing game giggling . My prediction is NICK, for these reasons :

1. Nick was live tweeting the Love at First Kiss's premiere. (Made me wonder :along with other past contentants...why him?...afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887 )
MF remarks :- of course they must hold off the announcement, because BIP is still airing now with him still being there...LOL.
- Thanks to BIP, The role is reversed now : he is the nice guy who deserves a true love and Josh is the weird villain.. giggling .so yeah..People will have no objection if he is TB. JMO

2. on the last episode of BIP, we can clearly see him working out when the sun is rising.. And as someone said up thread, he was dumped twice during sunsets.  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698 .

3. Reasonable, i think.

4. As per his SMs, he runs on a regular basis, if not everyday. So makes sense to me. He may be 35, but his body could pass as 25, IMO. giggling

I mean.... https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/763580729204670464  afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698

5. Agree with someone else saying that he is the Yoda, voice of the reasons, of BIP S3. :yes:

6. YES to CH, Nick and Daniel were shown on that segment. I think by process of elimination, we can get rid CH and Daniel easily..No?.. afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 2498057887

7. If he is being the Bachelor...he can Make any Woman Feel His Love..as he failed to do so on both Ette Seasons...LOL. JMO.

8. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and tend to fall wholeheartedly. Cupid indeed... Embarressed!

MF remarks: he may be the "usual suspect" no one think about to be the Bach contender. Hugesmile

PS :
yep..i am are that he mentioned he won't be on any Bach show in the future on the Afterbuzz interview but IIRC he did once say he wouldn't be on BIP either. So..there's that... scratch
lastly, of course i may be way too off with my prediction..but guessing is fun anyway... giggling
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild August 18th 2016, 6:54 am

I agree that there are some positives about Nick. I noticed that he was very pro in supporting the franchise regarding editing, etc on the After Buzz interview. He is being seen in a much more positive light on BIP. There are negatives for it being him IMO. Have we reached the Nick saturation point yet? Would a majority of viewers be happy with that choice? Also, they usually don't let the chosen one or one in contention do an interview like After Buzz prior to the announcement. Then I go back to the numbers used by the Army for runners in the 27-31 year old bracket. Running a mile in 6:39 or less puts you in the top 1% for that age bracket. To do it in less than 6 minutes, means you are in incredible shape.

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 32 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 18th 2016, 9:19 am

I honestly can't see it being anyone but Luke. With the way Luke was edited and highlighted on JoJo's season, TP already wanted him as the next lead, IMO. Luke has come out and said that he would definitely be interested in the roll as early as MTA, so he wants it also. If Luke has some issues I think he would have been more evasive in his response in that interview. I think all of MF clues are just a way to keep the hype up and people thinking there's a possibility it's could be someone other than Luke, but he decision was made long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc August 18th 2016, 10:30 am

I personally don't think Nick is going to be TB for various reasons however two things based on those clues that may hint him (I apologize if already discussed)

1. Yoda reference - Caila said in her Huffpost interview that Nick is like Yoda

2. Nick ran track in college so the six minute mile is likely
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues August 18th 2016, 10:35 am

moonchild wrote:I agree that there are some positives about Nick.  I noticed that he was very pro in supporting the franchise regarding editing, etc on the After Buzz interview.  He is being seen in a much more positive light on BIP.  There are negatives for it being him IMO.  Have we reached the Nick saturation point yet?  Would a majority of viewers be happy with that choice?  Also, they usually don't let the chosen one or one in contention do an interview like After Buzz prior to the announcement.  Then I go back to the numbers used by the Army for runners in the 27-31 year old bracket.  Running a mile in 6:39 or less puts you in the top 1% for that age bracket.  To do it in less than 6 minutes, means you are in incredible shape.
I agree with the bolded. I suspected that he might have gotten himself engaged on BIP and was campaigning for a televised wedding or something, but who knows if he could be in the run for the big prize instead.
Still, what are the odds?

I like Nick on the show, but what he said on Afterbuzz was pure BS IMO, and he just went on and on about it.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck