SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:17 am

Chase on way to airport per his snap. Would they fly them both out if dragging one along? Otherwise, it means it is Chase or dual Bachelors, IMO.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:33 am

Could Chase be traveling somewhere but LA? Possibly. But got to say the timing makes you go hmmm. Maybe it's a decoy:cutesmile!:

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49b  teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:36 am

mysthelma wrote:Could Chase be traveling somewhere but LA? Possibly. But got to say the timing makes you go hmmm. Maybe it's a decoy:cutesmile!:

It is very odd that he would so blatantly post he is going to airport and even mention disguise, IMO. Anyone think they "decoy" is possible or has that been done before? I thought it was so odd they were popping up so much MTA weekend, but many of you veterans were saying that had become typical as of recent years.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:40 am

One thing I find very interesting is that out of all the guys from Jojos season that could have a shot at it are all active on sm atm with the exception of Luke who is very silent #Where'sLuke :detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezragirl Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:43 am

I just have to believe he's been silent in the last few days for that very reason, that he is the next bachelor!

#TeamLuke

Ezragirl

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:46 am

Frymama wrote:
LonesomeLuke wrote:Also...there is a follower or two from his inner circle on twitter sharing follows back and forth...those follows had disappeared for a bit.[/quote

This is true; his very closest friends.  Some other interesting things re:  SM  I know Luke is not very popular here, but his followers crush Chase on Twitter and IG.  I would have to look at Wells.
Didn't he have a lot of followers before going on the bette? Think a lot of them came from his music and not bette related, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 am

truelovealways wrote:One thing I find very interesting is that out of all the guys from Jojos season that could have a shot at it are all active on sm atm with the exception of Luke who is very silent #Where'sLuke :detective

I was just thinking the same thing, Luke hasn't posted any snaps lately. If they're announcing tonight I doubt that person would openly say they're at the airport traveling when MF has been trying to keep everyone guessing with his "keep ya on the edge of your seat" clues.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:52 am

Luke may have more followers because he had more screen time than Chase. He had an intro, and the bachelor edit but Chase IG posts gets same and sometime more likes than Luke's s. The numbers don't always mean anything

Last edited by mysthelma on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49b  teamLuke - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:53 am

^^Did anyone get a screen shot of his stats when sleuthing during Jo's season?

I have been watching recently and it has steadily increased and went from 93K to 103K in a matter of weeks it seems -- I would attribute that to his bachelor fans, IMO.

Regardless, TPTB are going with the guy they want.  Don't forget Chase is flying to LA also.  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 am

We don't know if CHASE is flying to LA....he could be playing along as a decoy like Nick last year

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 am

MiaHawk wrote:Was today's clue just to watch BIP tonight to see something? Lame-o clue.

IF it is Wells, and that is a BIG if, I could see MF casting Ashley I to come and crash his season.   no no 

It cannot be Vinny, because he is going on the same cruise as Robby and Nick B in October.

It occurs to me, maybe Fleiss was referring to when Wells said he didn't think he would be Nick Viall the bachelor everyone would be chasing!!! This could point to Nick being next bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 am

I really don't think Nick has a shot imo.

mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck