SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:14

I think he will literally announce it second before he walks out or something. Well RS says he still thinks it's Luke, but it's always possible they could pull a switch like with Caila. But he thinks it will be Luke getting announced tonight.

Another reason why it can't be Wells or Nick is that their "love stories" on Paradise are not over yet, and they are still on Paradise in relationships. They wouldn't spoil the ending. So it's def not them imo.

I think it will be Luke, but there could be a twist, like it's also Chase. Or they could be trying to do the fake out with having them both there tonight, so no one finds out before. Even RS said they could even be leading Chase on until the last minute. I can't wait though!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:30

What if its a completely new person? A minority perhaps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:43

I wish it was Robby. I'm sure it's Luke though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:53

My order of likes would be 1. Luke, 2. Wells, 3. Nick

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:56

nutty1 wrote:My order of likes would be 1. Luke, 2. Wells, 3. Nick

I agree with you top 3 nutty!! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:00

My preference is Wells, Nick, Luke. I think Wells isn't the norm for guys on this show. Doesn't have the typical look or personality. Kind of off the beaten path. He'd make an interesting bachelor. Nick has this self deprecating humor and he doesn't seem to mind being controversial. And then Luke does have a nice storyline packaged with a nice body. I don't really find him attractive though, so hopefully they really kill it with his girls.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:05

I wish it were Luke and Wells together for the entire season! Love them both and they are good buddies and would play off each other well. Plus they both sing and play the guitar.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:07

With a little ingenuity they could pull something unique and fresh together, but from TPTB POV why fix something not broken.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:08

Alanna wrote:I wish it was Robby. I'm sure it's Luke though.

Me too!  At this point I'd be happy with pretty much anyone other than Luke.  But I guess if I go in with such low standards and knowing it's gonna be a total snooze, it can only get better.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:16

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 17m17 minutes ago
Some fans will be very happy!!! Others, not so much... #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe? Find out right here!!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:17

I am hoping for Luke....love his life story and well rounded demeanor. Luke has depth from all his experiences. I like that he does not endlessly use SM for self promotion. I just wonder if Luke decided to pass on the Bachelor gig?? I have concerns this may have happened. hmmm  I hope I am wrong...and I hear Luke announced as the Bachelor tonight. afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 63 1f64c

Chase has seriously pursued the Bachelor gig these past several weeks so I will not be surprised if he gets the Lead instead. Not sure what sort of storyline TPTB will concoct for Chase as Bachelor?? Wealthy one expression software salesman with lots of outdoor toys from Colorado looking for a wife? laugh out loud  
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:18

https://twitter.com/forbitnluvromi/status/770672670157385730

THis is from airport in Pasadena.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 75 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck