SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:00 pm

I really think Chase is a decoy or something, because he's obvious whereas Luke is nowhere to be found.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Maybe there will be several of them in the audience. Nick, Wells, Chase......

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:You never know LB, you might just end up liking him and think he's more flavorful than you thought! Hugesmile

I don't dislike him as a person.  He seems like a nice, loyal guy.  He has experienced a lot in life and should better know what he does and doesn't want in a partner and life.  I respect and thank him for his service.  And the fact he's older hopefully means we won't get quite the overwhelming number of young, dumb, drama types we did last season with Ben, which I'd greatly appreciate.  I'm just not thrilled with watching him for a whole season.  TPTB will up the drama and crazy factor to make up for just how perfectly he fits the bachelor mold, IMO.  
Yes, hopefully! I'm wondering just how much he'd conform, we saw how he was with the crazy that was Chad..he doesn't like getting involved with all the drama so let's hope if he is the next lead they don't bring on even more for him-I don't feel he'd put up with it for long.

@nutty1 Maybe they'll have Nick, Wells, Chase AND Luke in the audience. I think everyone knows Luke is high on the list, why not have him there too.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Wells is supposed to be on AP so that's why he's there. I'd love it if he were the next lead but think BIP may be his tiny taste of that. I have no idea why Chase is there. Just hoping he's not TB.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:37 pm

I thought MF was announcing on Twitter Rolling Eyes he's so annoying laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 pm

umngirl wrote:I wouldn't be so sure. They tried the fake out last year. I could see them flying Chase in and telling him to make it known where he is so that people think that he's it. But they he isn't who they announce.

Personally, two sales guys from Denver on back-to-back seasons feels too repetitive even for this show.
Sorry for the dp this gives me hope it could still be Luke!! Just curious who did they use last year as the decoy? Nick?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:40 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:You never know LB, you might just end up liking him and think he's more flavorful than you thought! Hugesmile

I don't dislike him as a person.  He seems like a nice, loyal guy.  He has experienced a lot in life and should better know what he does and doesn't want in a partner and life.  I respect and thank him for his service.  And the fact he's older hopefully means we won't get quite the overwhelming number of young, dumb, drama types we did last season with Ben, which I'd greatly appreciate.  I'm just not thrilled with watching him for a whole season.  TPTB will up the drama and crazy factor to make up for just how perfectly he fits the bachelor mold, IMO.  
Yes, hopefully! I'm wondering just how much he'd conform, we saw how he was with the crazy that was Chad..he doesn't like getting involved with all the drama so let's hope if he is the next lead they don't bring on even more for him-I don't feel he'd put up with it for long.

@nutty1 Maybe they'll have Nick, Wells, Chase AND Luke in the audience. I think everyone knows Luke is high on the list, why not have him there too.
handwave @Lost17

Tonight might be a very good night for you! Smiley  If it wasn't in the cards for me to get my Spumoni for TB, I hope that you are able to get your Fruits of the Forest Pie! I'll be thinking of you tonight as we hear the announcement.  Fingers crossed for you!   bestbud! If it is Luke, are you going to go Unspoiled?

I am hoping that the next season of TB (with Luke) is  like this music video --- I want to see mad skills in the most unexpected and amazing ways!  I want to see coloring outside of the lines of normal!  I want to see greatness! .....What are my chances?  cantstopl

Last edited by MiaHawk on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 1m1 minute ago
It's not @chrisbharrison ... Although he would be amazing! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe? Find out here first!!!

This is not a surprise...
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Can he just tell us who it is already he's getting boring now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:10 pm

Thanks Mia! blowkiss  Your Spumoni would definitely give a bit of different flavor to what Luke would give. Hugesmile Of course, we've only seen a small side of who Luke is 'on the show', so am looking forward to those other sides coming out as well. Might need those fans ready!  :gotcha:

Can't quite make up my mind on the unspoiled part, if Luke-not sure I can this time.

MiaHawk wrote:I am hoping that the next season of TB (with Luke) is like this music video --- I want to see mad skills in the most unexpected and amazing ways! I want to see coloring outside of the lines of normal! I want to see greatness! .....What are my chances?
Edit-Mia, just saw you included that 2 Cello's vid, YES!! BTW, I love them, nice comparison! rock

Chris H 'amazing' as the lead, no thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 pm

On Fleiss' status' there are a lot of "chase" requests and some "no luke" so that seems to fit, some will be happy some won't. It's pretty split b/t the 2.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Duke702 wrote:On Fleiss' status' there are a lot of "chase" requests and some "no luke" so that seems to fit, some will be happy some won't. It's pretty split b/t the 2.
if you read the replies under the bachelorabc Twitter where they posted the promo for tonight's AP most responses are for Luke same for Sean's tweet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 75 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 70 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck