SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 August 30th 2016, 8:13 pm

truelovealways wrote:Luke who is pretty active on all of his sm has been eerily silent since he went to cali for his friends wedding I find it pretty interesting with the timing of the announcement and everything

Ben went pretty silent right before he was announced as well. And at that point, just about evefy major news outlet had already reported it was him for a few weeks. That didnt stop tptb from parading Nick around all day and then bringing him out to make people think it was him before bringing out Ben. I still think Luke is the bachelor, they are just building the anticipation IMO.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest August 30th 2016, 8:15 pm

hae1001 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Luke who is pretty active on all of his sm has been eerily silent since he went to cali for his friends wedding I find it pretty interesting with the timing of the announcement and everything

Ben went pretty silent right before he was announced as well. And at that point, just about evefy major news outlet had already reported it was him for a few weeks. That didnt stop tptb from parading Nick around all day and then bringing him out to make people think it was him before bringing out Ben. I still think Luke is the bachelor, they are just building the anticipation IMO.
This is what they could be doing with Chase

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 August 30th 2016, 8:22 pm

Yea thats what I thought when the pictures of Chase started popping up everywhere. To refresh for anyone that missed or forgot, last season CH said that when they returned from commercial, TB would be revealed. After the commercial, it returned with Nick and Chris sitting on the couch talking about how Nick is doing in the dating scene and they talked for a bit, then CH dismissed him, and said now for the moment youve all been waiting for, your new bachelor and out walked Ben. It was the most obvious setup and Id be shocked if they didnt try to pull it again.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 30th 2016, 8:37 pm

I don't think it'd work if they tried to pull that stunt again. The whole reason it was effective was because Nick was still strongly disliked at that point - I still remember the Twitter explosion when he was sitting on the couch and how many people were angrily saying that they weren't going to watch if it was actually him. Chase actually has a solid fanbase and I haven't really seen many people say that they wouldn't watch if it were him, so if they tried to pull a fake-out again all they'd get is angry Chase fans and confused neutral fans. I've resigned myself to the fact that we're stuck with Luke long ago so Chase may be in LA for some other reason but they told him to post it on Snapchat to drum up some anticipation. I strongly doubt they'll go as far with it as they did with Nick because, again, Nick and Chase had completely different reputations coming out of their respective seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick August 30th 2016, 8:43 pm

So Ben just tweeted that he's excited to talk to the new bachelor tonight and do we think it is Luke or Chase. Weird Ben has been spending time with Chase

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva August 30th 2016, 8:49 pm

Where is Ben, is he on the show tonight or by skype?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick August 30th 2016, 8:52 pm

I think I might have misread his intent he said he's excited to talk to whoever is announced as the bachelor tonight. He did not say he'd he talking to them tonight.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 30th 2016, 8:56 pm

Ben's tweet
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi 22m22 minutes ago Denver, CO
Excited to talk with the new man taking over as bachelor tonight. Who do you think it is #BachelorNation @Luke__Pell or @cbmcnary?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva August 30th 2016, 8:57 pm

Fleiss latest tweet about West Hayden's song.  https://twitter.com/fleissmeister  Assume this is a clue?

This what Luke said to JoJo
My heart beats faster looking at you

Lyrics

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke August 30th 2016, 8:59 pm

Will Luke be heard to say once more in a dramatic bachelor moment?

"You didn't want ME anymore."

stay tuned...

sniff sniff

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 30th 2016, 9:00 pm

he also tweeted this
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 59m59 minutes ago
While the Sharks were swimming around me, I was doing some thinking. You only live once. Might as well take a few chances... #TheBachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama August 30th 2016, 9:07 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Fleiss latest tweet about West Hayden's song.  https://twitter.com/fleissmeister  Assume this is a clue?

This what Luke said to JoJo
My heart beats faster looking at you

Lyrics

And, Wes is country artist from Austin
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 75 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 71 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck