SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:41 pm

Sleuth discuss potential contestants here.

GuardianAngel wrote:

Frank Neuschaefer ‏@neuschaefer  Jun 29
So @lindseypaige98 walks into a bar... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @BachelorABC [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:05 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Shawn Booths sister 

@megbooth10 If @cbmcnary or @Luke__Pell is the next bachelor....you gotta hook a sister up @Shawn_Booth (literally)

Is she single?

Yes, she and Luke both live in Nashville - I am surprised the Bach Alum hasn't met up yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:56 am

Sorry, I do not find her in the least bit attractive. JMO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Is she single?

Yes, she and Luke both live in Nashville - I am surprised the Bach Alum hasn't met up yet.

giggling  Cute.  I love Megan, she's so much fun. And those are def 2 fine options of Bach to attract the masses IMO. I feel sure it's Luke, but either way, hottest, manliest Bachelor ever coming up (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:10 am

Since the show likes to bring back past contestants, I was wondering if there will be any repeats coming back this year.

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:16 am

Ugh that's what I fear. So many former cast are going on and on about how perfect and manly and sexy Luke is that I feel it's inevitable we'll get a returnee. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by cedarlea Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:18 am

Any particular alums standing out to you?

cedarlea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:20 am

Becca!  Just kidding.  laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:25 am

They didn't let any returnees on JoJo's season when we know a few wanted to join. So hopefully they're done with that (at least for a few seasons.)... I hope.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

cedarlea wrote:Any particular alums standing out to you?

Not really but seeing as how there were so many third timers on BiP I could easily see some MOT girls from past seasons going on this next season. Perhaps the girls who didn't last long on BiP. Being a third timer is no big deal these days.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:40 am

Crossing my fingers that there are no 4th timers.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:03 pm

This is my speculation, but I have a feeling Chase was possibly meeting with producers/casting on Friday before MTA.  Both Luke and Chase were out in LA all day but quiet.  Chase was ironing a shirt in the hotel room which possibly was to dress in a suit.  So both of them had time to conduct business with ABC.  JMO.

Someone pointed here out that Luke was following @sandymehlmania, an ABC casting director, on IG but of the F6 guys so are Chase and Robby.  

Based on the success of the type of females cast they have recruited, will they switch their intended lead?  For example, too many younger ladies vs. the more mature cougers applying.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc