SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Either Luke or Chase would be fun to watch. Heck, even Chad would be quite entertaining! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 pm

I'm giving Chase some love on Twitter. I would love to see him as the next lead. Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is my speculation, but I have a feeling Chase was possibly meeting with producers/casting on Friday before MTA.  Both Luke and Chase were out in LA all day but quiet.  Chase was ironing a shirt in the hotel room which possibly was to dress in a suit.  So both of them had time to conduct business with ABC.  JMO.

Someone pointed here out that Luke was following @sandymehlmania, an ABC casting director, on IG but of the F6 guys so are Chase and Robby.  

Based on the success of the type of females cast they have recruited, will they switch their intended lead?  For example, too many younger ladies vs. the more mature cougers applying.  Smiley

That was me. Didn't realize about Chase and Robby too. Thanks for sharing. Makes sense from several angles.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:34 pm

^That was great sleuthing which gave me the idea to look at the others too. It is reasonable to expect they would be looking at all the F4 guys (not Jordon as F1). I checked Alex and James T. but they aren't following her.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:39 pm

My choice for the next Bachelor would be Chase! ❤
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:57 pm

I love Chase and as much as would love to see him as lead, I think he is better off staying away from Mike Fleiss and this franchise. One go on this trainwreck is enough.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Kathryn Sherlock
‏@KathrynSherlock

I'd do the Bachelor again if I could date Luke! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @theyearofelan

aka the contestant on JakeP's season that drove me nuts sleuthing because I couldn't find any info on her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:04 pm

I would like to see Luke for the next bachelor.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Luke certainly looks like he has a good chance. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:04 pm

I would love for it to be Chase but Luke's Nicholas Sparks date and the upcoming meltdown probably sealed the deal for him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Case of Bacheloritis Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:45 pm

Chase's new public facebook page makes me think he'll be the next bachelor. Luke doesn't have one. Chase has less FB friends than Luke, yet you are unable to add him as a friend because he "reached the max".

Between the About section and cover photo, it looks like something a PR intern at ABC helped him with.

Case of Bacheloritis

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:23 pm

I like your SN and welcome to the board.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc