SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:17 am

Mr Write wrote:This person is on the show
Jasmine Goode
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I may have another one too

Think this is her IG:   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Her Facebook:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
all cropped to eliminate others in the pics

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:26 am

This article states that Jasmine is 29, so she may be 30 already depending on her birthday and when the article was published. So hopefully she's on, because the amount of 23-25 year olds being sleuthed is getting ridiculous  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:55 am

I don't have any more time today to work on this today, but we need to look closely at the lady in the front row of this picture (next to Vinny). This picture is from a meeting back in July.  I thought her name was Carly - but in fact is is spelt Karli.  I'm about 90% sure she is on the show.

This is her:

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:16 am

Another 23 year old Rolling Eyes RS mentioned that one of the girls has a tragic story with an ex. I wonder if that's Karli? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:41 am

Wow... you guys are good.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:04 am

For me, she has a strong resemblance to Jo Jo after looking at pics in links given!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:55 am

RS better post what he's got - I think there are other clues to more contestants out there now.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:00 am

Sleuthing time is my FAV time of any season! Wahoooo!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:02 am

5. Karli Gaines: 23, Lincoln, NE. Currently working as a nanny. Graduated from University of Nebraska in 2014. I mentioned 2 weeks ago when I was on Juliet Litman’s “Bachelor Party” podcast, we had a girl on this season with a tragic backstory. This is who I was talking about. Two
years ago, Karli’s boyfriend mysteriously fell to his death when he was studying abroad in Prague, Czech Republic. Don’t think that won’t get brought up once or a 1,000 thousand times this season.

Facebook – Karli Gaines
Twitter – @raising_gaines
Instagram – karligaines

And as you can see on her Instagram, she actually met Vinny at a New York casting call…

As soon as I found the story about her boyfriend, I knew she was the one RS had been talking about. Shoutout to Mr Write for spoiling it first!  :claphands

6. Lauren Hussey: 30, Naples, FL. Currently works at a shelter for abused women and children. Graduated from the University of South Florida in 2008 with a B.A. in Criminology and Psychology. Graduated Ave Maria School of Law in 2013.
Instagram – lauren.renee.hussey
LinkedIn – Lauren Hussey
She’s the girl in this picture meeting Nick on Saturday night that Mike Fleiss tweeted out. Thanks Mike!

And here’s a pic I’m sure all the crazies will have a field day with…
Source: RealitySteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:06 am

Lauren is pretty. I love her line of work. Unfortunate last name though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:08 am

Are we able to get the contestant threads that are not on the show per sleuthing (IG activity, etc.) out of the main thread, cause it's a little confusing having all of them in there and not knowing which girls are actually confirmed to be on the show..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:15 am

The threads that are not on the show due to SM activity, are locked. You can see the locked symbol. They will be out of there sometime today.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc