SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:14 am

I think the 3rd girl from left is Raven--that is my vote.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:49 am

So far I'm not impressed with the girls identified as being contestants for Nick's love. Fingers crossed that the unknown girls are the 30somethings who will challenge him and bring a happy ever after.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 am

I wouldn't count on much more 30 somethings winning his heart IMO, just based off of the contestants we know of only 2 are 30-31, and only 1 is still on as of last week. There could be more older girls hopefully, but most seem young so far.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:01 am

I don't think age =maturity. Aren't most girls that are eliminated in their early or mid-20's? So maybe, just maybe, Nick likes his girls a little more mature?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:27 am

maturity isnt the only factor with age IMO, because yes a 25 year old can be mature and ready for marriage. But to me it's more about how you get along with someone and having things in common because of age, not necessarily just being mature. I personally usually date people somewhat close to me in age because I seem to click more with them. Some girls like dating older guys, so maybe it'll work out with him and one of these girls. But I can't help but think some of these 25 year olds might rather date a 26, 27, 29 (chase etc) than Nick. All IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:36 am

I think most of these 25-year-olds are just glad to be on the show to pursue their real goals regardless of who the Bachelor is and what his age is. Same with the 30-year-olds. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:06 am

coolangel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 6m6 minutes ago
More hints: this person from Nick's past is a female (Wasn't trying to trick you), is a contestant & is connected in the franchise.

Sarah Di Lorenzo ‏@sardilorenzo 6m6 minutes ago
@RealitySteve Does she show up on night one with the other contestants or does she come in throughout filming?

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m1 minute ago
RealitySteve Retweeted Sarah Di Lorenzo
She shows up night one

coolangel wrote:Could be totally wrong here, but Jade's best friend and maid of honor  @esandoz started following Whitney and Jasmine G from this season. Could she be the one RS is referring to? She must have met Nick during Janner wedding if it's indeed her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All JMO.

coolangel wrote:
Nick follows her on IG. Unless he follows anyone he met only once casually, I would think there must be more interaction there. Hopefully, he hadn't spent the whole evening during Janner wedding dancing with Chris Soules like that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That video still gets me every time hehehe

All JMO Smiley

ETA: Wait, is that her dancing behind Nick with her girlfriends in that video? I cant be sure, but it looks like her to me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Excellent work coolangel

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:09 am

To the post about Jades BFF (Liz I think is her name) yes I believe in that video of Chris and Nick it is her and Tanners sister dancing right by them they are both wearing the bridesmaid dresses.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:06 am

sbolduc wrote:To the post about Jades BFF (Liz I think is her name) yes I believe in that video of Chris and Nick it is her and Tanners sister dancing right by them they are both wearing the bridesmaid dresses.

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She has her own thread now.

Also, anyone who sleuthed a contestant, please PM me the name. I like to identify our own sleuthers results by indicating an extra ** in the title thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:07 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'll make sure I PM you next time. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:13 pm

So it is Elizabeth Sandoz acc to RS, they already hooked up, had sex the night of the wedding eek

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:20 pm

Poor girl probably thought the bachelor would be Luke or Chase. I wonder if her relationship with Jade gets her paradise?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc