SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:21 am

Yea JMO but I really don't think Izzy is on the show. They were on BIP together already and I just don't see it at all. Not sure why she wasn't on social media, but maybe she just doesn't post much.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:34 am

Well, what I found more important than anything is how those 3 women are following her in and around them following the other women of this season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:40 am

There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show.  I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back.  Is she on the show?

Her IG is private but is awatazzz.  Same name for Twitter.

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September.  Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.  

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa?  Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:51 am

She doesn't look like Vanessa to me, but then again I haven't seen the pics that were in the magazine. She must've been on the show though if she's following so many of the others. Maybe she's the girl from the group date who people thought was Raven?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:14 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show.  I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back.  Is she on the show?

In looking at her Twitter account she hasn't posted since mid September.  Looks like she just started following some of the girls and vice versa.  

This may be a stretch but is she Vanessa?  Is it possible the magazine has the wrong name?
I think she may be this girl from the series of IG bts pics that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] found awhile back:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sources: photo I cropped from BBF post by coolangel found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] + profile pic from awatazzz IG account as sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:57 am

mindless wrote:She doesn't look like Vanessa to me, but then again I haven't seen the pics that were in the magazine. She must've been on the show though if she's following so many of the others. Maybe she's the girl from the group date who people thought was Raven?

I haven't seen the pics in the magazine; I wish I had looked while at the store.  The picture I saw on her Twitter that made me question the resemblance to Vanessa is this one pasted below. I zoomed in on her face as I believe she is the one on the left.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 am

She doesn't look like Vanessa to me either. IMO the eyebrow & chin areas don't match up.

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:48 am

That does not look like Vanessa from the full face view in the magazine. I'm beginning to wonder if there is a "Vanessa". Have they ever kept a contestant so hidden before?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 am

We didn't know about Chase last year until his hometown I believe.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:23 am

Lol yep Chase was just good looking tall guy or something like that until his F4 date was spoiled. RS was asked about and acknowledged he knew of Vanessa's existence and would "get to revealing" her at a later time. (that was a couple weeks ago so who knows if he is just stalling to get more info or if he is holding back on her to stroke his ego and need to feel power) Alexis does not look like Vanessa IMO. I did scroll through the magazine to see the additional pics while at the store last week. I think the biggest clue we've had in trying to find her in a photo were those black shoes from the ID date laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:08 pm

I think Ari and Drew were not entirely known until later also. I wonder if there is still someone we have not yet "seen".

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:29 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:There is a girl, Alexis Waters, who follows Whitney, Jasmine G., Lauren, Briana and others from the show.  I noticed that Olivia, Lauren and Briana follow her back.  Is she on the show?

IMO, if she's already following others, then IMO it's not Vanessa. Those follows happened before NO, didn't they?

Not saying she's not on the show and her name is the Alexis Waters, but IMO, GA has found Vanessa, didn't she??

FWIW, we may very well have upwards of 30 on this season going by how late it was set that Nick was the Bach and how much later that the last minute casting happened.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc