Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:11 am

I don't know....she's not following any of the girls and they aren't following her....unless I missed something??

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7251

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick on Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:59 pm

So we have 32 girls listed in the contestants thread and RS says there are 30 in all. Who are they extras?

casjacknick

Female Posts : 1370

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:10 pm

IMO Izzy Goodkind and Regina Wells from AL's chart here were not on the show. I am not even sure about Angela Amezcua anymore since she is the not the tall blonde I had pegged her for in the New Orleans pic. But she follows and is followed by a bunch of girls from this season. So maybe she was on and got eliminated earlier. no idea

We are definitely missing the circled girl though IMO. She doesn't match anyone we know so far IMO.

ETA: Removing Izzy and Regina and adding Corinne in AL's chart brings us to 27. So we are still missing 3 including the tall blonde circled IMO.

Last edited by coolangel on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 pm

A few of the ladies follow Angela Amezcua so I think she was on the show. I agree about Regina Wells and Izzy Goodkind though and IMO also Fayme Hayes and Floriane Paccoud. I think julychild proved one of them wasn't on the show.

#TeamCaila

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9292

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:15 pm

IMO Fayme Hayes, Floriane Paccoud, and Karli Gaines were never on the show (each have a thread) .

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 pm

@coolangel wrote:IMO Izzy Goodkind and Regina Wells from AL's chart here were not on the show. I am not even sure about Angela Amezcua anymore since she is the not the tall blonde I had pegged her for in the New Orleans pic. But she follows and is followed by a bunch of girls from this season. So maybe she was on and got eliminated earlier. no idea

We are definitely missing the circled girl though IMO. She doesn't match anyone we know so far IMO.

ETA: Removing Izzy and Regina and adding Corinne in AL's chart brings us to 27. So we are still missing 3 including the tall blonde circled IMO.
IMO, the circled girl is Elizabeth.

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl76 on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:35 pm

@Aunties_Love wrote:
@coolangel wrote:IMO Izzy Goodkind and Regina Wells from AL's chart here were not on the show. I am not even sure about Angela Amezcua anymore since she is the not the tall blonde I had pegged her for in the New Orleans pic. But she follows and is followed by a bunch of girls from this season. So maybe she was on and got eliminated earlier. no idea

IMO, the circled girl is Elizabeth.

I agree with you. I really think it is Elizabeth.

sportsgirl76

Back to top Go down

Post by bblake on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 pm

Elizabeth's legs are not that long or thin. Danielle M is 5'9.5 (per her modelling profile) and this girl looks like she's at least that height, if not taller, while in the photos in her thread Elizabeth looks like she's 5'5 or so. I think the circled girl is an unknown. JMO. 
(copied from Elizabeth's thread)

bblake

Female Posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:17 am

^^ I agree I think she is an unknown

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise on Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:25 pm

I think Jaimi King is a contestant because a number of the known contestants are following her on IG. Her name is : msjaimiking
Her last post was Sept 18th.
What do you all think?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:10 pm

^^Yes she looks like that girl in the walking pic above! She's wearing that grey tank top top, on the left next to Dani M.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:21 pm

I don't see that IG.  Has it been deleted?? Can you provide who she's following, etc?? and better yet, the actual link to the page?? Thanks!

Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum