SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:09 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Andi back you know even if it's just for ratings.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:13 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am

Kashathediva wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, that would be a firm, hell no. Please no.
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:14 am

Please not MeAndI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:15 am

Even if she was interested, I don't think her pride would let her. I hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:16 am

He'll turn her down. Then she can go write in her book about it.

I'll be honest, I did really like Andi with Nick when her season aired. He really fell hard for her. I hope there is another lady that he falls hard for, but she returns the feelings.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:20 am

Same I really believe that Nick deserves to find love, not that the other guys don't but they could always be the next bachelor after him if they don't already find love.
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:00 am

Im sooooo happy it is Nick. Im screaming with excitement.
I just can't wait now.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have lost all hope and now boom!!!
I wish him allllll the best.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:28 pm

Might be worth keeping an eye on....

though, I personally don't want to watch another "package deal like the twins"  Rolling Eyes
lex ‏@lexymorgann  14h
Vanessa and I are going on the bachelor guys get ready
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source

Lizzie Kaczmarek ‏@lizzykaczmarek  19m Dubuque, IA
Currently planning my audition tape for @BachelorABC based on the sole reason that @viallnicholas28 is the new bachelor
Source

amandacleghorn  @amandacleghorn
& it's official ... This Canadian gal is going on the bachelor @BachelorABC
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:45 pm

Ugh, based on that Lizzie girl's twitter, she's about to turn 21 or just turned 21. She looks like a teenager. Just no! no no

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 pm

california90 wrote:He'll turn her down. Then she can go write in her book about it.

I'll be honest, I did really like Andi with Nick when her season aired. He really fell hard for her. I hope there is another lady that he falls hard for, but she returns the feelings.

Not that I want Andi with Nick, but I thought they had incredible compatibility and chemistry together. That's definitely the kind of woman Nick is attracted to. I want to see Nick find someone he feels that passionate about on his season.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:23 pm

This is just a guess. But Emma Sweigard, applied last year for Ben's season. She wrote these 2 blog Posts about almost getting cast.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She didn't get cast last year. But I remember seeing her tweet after saying they "all but promised her next season". She has been tweeting about how much she wanted it to be Nick. Possible she could be in the cast. She was also on Are you the One 4 on MTV this summer. She's 22. Way too young but yea.

Her Twitter [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Duke702 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc