Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by benandlaurenb4ever on August 30th 2016, 10:09 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing Andi back you know even if it's just for ratings.

benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on August 30th 2016, 10:13 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21631

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings on August 30th 2016, 10:14 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, that would be a firm, hell no. Please no.

beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by truelovealways on August 30th 2016, 10:14 pm

Please not MeAndI

truelovealways

Female Posts : 1163

Back to top Go down

Post by BKay on August 30th 2016, 10:15 pm

Even if she was interested, I don't think her pride would let her. I hope.

BKay

Female Posts : 3115

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on August 30th 2016, 10:16 pm

He'll turn her down. Then she can go write in her book about it.

I'll be honest, I did really like Andi with Nick when her season aired. He really fell hard for her. I hope there is another lady that he falls hard for, but she returns the feelings.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever on August 30th 2016, 10:20 pm

Same I really believe that Nick deserves to find love, not that the other guys don't but they could always be the next bachelor after him if they don't already find love.

benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie on August 30th 2016, 11:00 pm

Im sooooo happy it is Nick. Im screaming with excitement.
I just can't wait now.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have lost all hope and now boom!!!
I wish him allllll the best.

djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on August 31st 2016, 11:28 am

Might be worth keeping an eye on....

though, I personally don't want to watch another "package deal like the twins"  Rolling Eyes
lex ‏@lexymorgann  14h
Vanessa and I are going on the bachelor guys get ready

Source

Lizzie Kaczmarek ‏@lizzykaczmarek  19m Dubuque, IA
Currently planning my audition tape for @BachelorABC based on the sole reason that @viallnicholas28 is the new bachelor
Source

amandacleghorn  @amandacleghorn
& it's official ... This Canadian gal is going on the bachelor @BachelorABC
Source

Last edited by Ladybug82 on August 31st 2016, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ladybug82

Female Posts : 5037

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal on August 31st 2016, 11:45 am

Ugh, based on that Lizzie girl's twitter, she's about to turn 21 or just turned 21. She looks like a teenager. Just no! no no

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on August 31st 2016, 12:29 pm

@california90 wrote:He'll turn her down. Then she can go write in her book about it.

I'll be honest, I did really like Andi with Nick when her season aired. He really fell hard for her. I hope there is another lady that he falls hard for, but she returns the feelings.

Not that I want Andi with Nick, but I thought they had incredible compatibility and chemistry together. That's definitely the kind of woman Nick is attracted to. I want to see Nick find someone he feels that passionate about on his season.

Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 on August 31st 2016, 1:23 pm

This is just a guess. But Emma Sweigard, applied last year for Ben's season. She wrote these 2 blog Posts about almost getting cast.
http://www.sincerelygnd.com/2015/09/i-almost-wompppp-womppp-got-to-date-ben.html
http://www.sincerelygnd.com/2015/09/part-2-am-i-actually-in-love-with.html

She didn't get cast last year. But I remember seeing her tweet after saying they "all but promised her next season". She has been tweeting about how much she wanted it to be Nick. Possible she could be in the cast. She was also on Are you the One 4 on MTV this summer. She's 22. Way too young but yea.

Her Twitter https://twitter.com/emmabsweigard

http://www.sincerelygnd.com/2015_10_01_archive.html

Last edited by Duke702 on August 31st 2016, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum