Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:04 am

AAL I think Alex is competitive and what we see is her competing for Richie.
She is assertive to gain position and anxious when her position falters.
I think this is why she does not seem genuine.
It isn't really about 'loving' Richie, but about her winning.
I think she is finding it hard to approach the experience any other way.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346
Join date : 2015-09-01
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:AAL I think Alex is competitive and what we see is her competing for Richie.
She is assertive to gain position and anxious when her position falters.
I think this is why she does not seem genuine.
It isn't really about 'loving' Richie, but about her winning.
I think she is finding it hard to approach the experience any other way.
Well said, RR. yes ITA
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Im not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but seeing its about Alex, I thought I would post here.

They don't seem to be showing any of his conversations with the girls at the cocktail party except for Alex and drama surrounding the WR and I have a theory on that. After watching the last two episodes, I think he picks Nikki but they are going to start editing Alex in a not so pleasant light.

My theory for that is for two reasons;

1. as someone explained on another thread that Richie will be under some heavy fire from the public here in Australia if he takes Alex all the way, particularly to HTD to meet her son to then dump her. Sam Wood was copping a heap of flack here when everyone thought he was going to pick Lana. The editing is going to show Alex as being competitive and needy as it did last night so people won't care if she is dropped at the last minute. Because they could have easily filled in the time with conversations with him and the girls rather than the WR stuff. I don't think Richie is ready to be an instant dad and that's cool thats certainly his prerogative, but people won't be happy about him "stringing" her along. I'm all for this franchise, but not if you shred down a young mum to prop up the guy so he doesn't look bad. Thats not right.

2. I also learnt yesterday through 6 degrees of separation (its handy being in the same city as one of the contestants), she is actually a really sweet girl, adores her son and always the first to put her hand up to help anyone. They couldn't say whether or not she made it to F1 but it looks like she didn't. This kind of cemented my theory and why I think it is Nikki.

On that I'm signing out for this season as it hasn't really drawn me in as last season did and Im not really loving any of the girls except for Olena and she doesn't have a chance in hell. I hope she finds someone lovely though. So bless you all and good luck sleuthing everyone.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:19 pm

Fifty wrote:Im not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but seeing its about Alex, I thought I would post here.

They don't seem to be showing any of his conversations with the girls at the cocktail party except for Alex and drama surrounding the WR and I have a theory on that. After watching the last two episodes, I think he picks Nikki but they are going to start editing Alex in a not so pleasant light.  

My theory for that is for two reasons;

1. as someone explained on another thread that Richie will be under some heavy fire from the public here in Australia if he takes Alex all the way, particularly to HTD to meet her son to then dump her.  Sam Wood was copping a heap of flack here when everyone thought he was going to pick Lana. The editing is going to show Alex as being competitive and needy as it did last night so people won't care if she is dropped at the last minute. Because they could have easily filled in the time with conversations with him and the girls rather than the WR stuff.  I don't think Richie is ready to be an instant dad and that's cool thats certainly his prerogative, but people won't be happy about him "stringing" her along. I'm all for this franchise, but not if you shred down a young mum to prop up the guy so he doesn't look bad.  Thats not right.

2. I also learnt yesterday through 6 degrees of separation (its handy being in the same city as one of the contestants), she is actually a really sweet girl, adores her son and always the first to put her hand up to help anyone.  They couldn't say whether or not she made it to F1 but it looks like she didn't. This kind of cemented my theory and why I think it is Nikki.

On that I'm signing out for this season as it hasn't really drawn me in as last season did and Im not really loving any of the girls except for Olena and she doesn't have a chance in hell. I hope she finds someone lovely though.  So bless you all and good luck sleuthing everyone.

Thank you Fifty for your support. I'm kind of feeling... please don't go, don't go
avatar
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:23 pm

Oh [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...wish you would hang around. I think the season will get better eventually....appreciate your insights as to how you think the season will unfold bestbud!

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Don't leave fifty! I feel like as soon as these non-factor girls leave it will get better!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3375
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I hope you stay around! yes


___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip RIP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 43911
Join date : 2011-04-04

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:51 pm

I changed my thoughts on how the f6 might look like:

F6- Kiki
F5- Faith 
F4- Rachael 
F3- Alex
F2- Olena
F1- Nikki

I think the f2 and f5 spot could be changed around but this is what I think it looks like as of right now.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3375
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I changed my thoughts on how the f6 might look like:

F6- Kiki
F5- Faith 
F4- Rachael 
F3- Alex
F2- Olena
F1- Nikki

I think the f2 and f5 spot could be changed around but this is what I think it looks like as of right now.

TML I am with you as well....except I need to see Richie's interaction with the intruder that made it to F7 just in case she changes the way things shake out.

mercieme

Posts : 7232
Join date : 2013-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I changed my thoughts on how the f6 might look like:

F6- Kiki
F5- Faith 
F4- Rachael 
F3- Alex
F2- Olena
F1- Nikki

I think the f2 and f5 spot could be changed around but this is what I think it looks like as of right now.

TML I am with you as well....except I need to see Richie's interaction with the intruder that made it to F7 just in case she changes the way things shake out.
Ahh yes! I forgot about those pesky intruders laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3375
Join date : 2012-05-19
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess on Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am looking at your top 6. Obviously you will factor in the intruders when they arrive.

F6- Kiki (lots of ITM and she is said to be catty however not shown)
F5- Faith (Oh God, I love Faith... she's a keeper; ITMs)
F4- Rachael (question looks like a good date,maybe chemistry not shown: snide ITMs)
F3- Alex (shown too needy, anxious and ambitious... no confidence however; ITMs, drama)
F2- Olena (the mysterious one; not a lot of ITMs, unseen SQT if any; no drama)
F1- Nikki (quiet, SQT not shown but show Richie asking to speak to her, no drama)

avatar
Idlemess

Female Posts : 2115
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : New York

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove on Fri Aug 05, 2016 1:00 am

Bringing this over here as it relates to Nikki, one of the F6 and potentially F1 (credit to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]).

Feel free to post any info that eliminated contestants post about one of the F6 to help with sleuthing  yes


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ELLE Interview: Sophie From 'The Bachelor'

You asked Richie to look after Nikki as you left. Are you worried she could get hurt?
No, not that she could get hurt, just that I was really, really close to Nikki in the house, and I just wanted to make sure that he knew to take care of her.

Who has the best connection with him?
I would say that Nikki and Richie had a really good connection. While I was there, he always checked in with her, and took her aside. You could really, really sense the chemistry between them.

Who is the nicest girl in the house?
(Laughs) Definitely Nikki!

Who would you like to win?
Nikki.

Who do you think will win?
I think Nikki will win. First to meet him, first date… I just think they would make a really beautiful couple.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum