SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:49 pm

Personally, I feel Nikki is the winner either way. I would rather the lead follow their heart than take the safe choice or perfect on paper, but really wanting someone else choice. It was so difficult to watch with Chris Soules and his F1 Whitney. Many of us could see he wanted the F2 more, but chose the perfect for everything he stated he wanted F1 instead. It was sad for all but especially for the woman who got to hear he never really wanted her. IMO.

Nikki has acted with class and grace through out this, by her own words she still very much considers Alex a friend. My hope for her is that some awesome man has seen her and finds her or they snap her up for the next lead. Either way she has been a joy.

Alex and Richie may have found a great love, but for now they are dating and they can figure it out. He may have wanted all those other things until he met someone he wanted more. If nothing else, I just hope he followed his heart. Alex may still want to be an actress, but they can fall in love too.

I think the Nikki and Alex joint interview gave me peace, they truly care for each other, and since I like Nikki I will respect that the editors didn't show us the Alex that Richie and Nikki know. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 am

ITA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]! Nikki is definitely a winner out of all this and if Alex and Richie find lasting love then they are too, imo.

I also agree that Nikki and Alex's joint interview and being close friends and supportive of each other post-show is really lovely, especially when being F2 makes it really hard to show that kind of empathy.

Nikk as F2 and her being so compassionate and gracious shows her character to be one who truly cares and puts the happiness of Richie and Alex even above her own which is wonderful to see, imo. It only makes Nikki even more of a beautiful person as Alex and Richie have said about her and I hope Nikki finds someone super special who can be her forever love and has a kind heart like she has demonstrated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:59 am

solaroo wrote:
Fifty wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:The only thing that has me confused is that Richie has not met Elijah during the show or after according to what Alex said in one interview.   Most times the lead is introduced as a friend just seems very unusual.[/quote

I think reality may hit him hard when his expectation to spend time with the women he has chosen alone to get to know her better means he also has to spend that time with her son. That coupled with the fact he has to move to rural Victoria.  Mornington is beautiful as its seaside but, I would imagine he would still need to do FIFO. There is very little for him do there work wise except for catching some good waves.  Lets just hope his workwear line with Sasha and Dave hits the ground running because there may be a whole lot of difficulty coming his way otherwise. IMO.

I definitely agree with you on this front.  From experience I could assure him kids of that age are pretty demanding (and deserving!) of attention, even though they're not babies any more.  I think also that since the show ended they have clearly just been hooking up for a few dates without her son so he's still living the the 'Bachelor bubble' so to speak.  Just disappearing off to Europe for a month (or whatever) is not necessarily a given.  It would seem his chosen path is quite different to what he set out looking for IMO.

I agree with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have a five year old and a nine year old. Poles apart in what they need but with out question a five year old is still far more demanding as they require more attention. I have traveled extensively with both but there are still places I won't attempt because you have to think about so many things that you don't need to as a couple that small children require. Hopefully they will sort it out but I am afraid he really wasn't thinking about what would happen after the bachie bubble bursts and sadly if he does enter this little guys life full time as was expected from this show, he really needed to think about the 3 of them and not just "him and Alex" as he put it. Time will tell if I imagine.

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:43 am

For what it's worth at this point in the game, Sportsbet currently has Nikki ahead in the odds. Seems like it has changed several times already today though.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 am

I really would like to be happy with Richie and Alex, but I see no longevity with them - I don't think he's really thought about how she figures into his life goals, just that he has chemistry with her and it's great right now...

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:17 am

Goheather wrote:I really would like to be happy with Richie and Alex, but I see no longevity with them - I don't think he's really thought about how she figures into his life goals, just that he has chemistry with her and it's great right now...
ITA, Richie's mum spoke the truth in the Ep tonight. I hope it will work out for them, but IMO they are both in the Bachie bubble, and don't know how they'll go in the real world
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:42 am

For the record

F1 - Alex
F2 - Nikki
F3 - Olena
F4 - Rachael
F5 - Faith
F6 - Steph
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:05 am

I blame myself for not being aware sooner that the TPTB who edit Richie's season was the very same TPTB producing the US shows: who could care less about the final couple's 'well-being'. hmmm no no  .Hence why the edit patterns for the F1 on Sam F and Sam W can be thrown out from the window hereafter duh . I loved Sam F and Sam W season bc  the connection between the leads and F1s were being highlighted, despite parallel storylines with the F2 and F3. I mean..why can't they gave them Alex courtesy by editing her just as the classy single mom Snez? (half classy will do!! laugh out loud) . i'm dying to know the reasons laugh out loud

This season...the way i see it...they edit the F2 with the cookie cutter F1 pattern (Nikki) while Alex, the F1, has only gotten the chemistry edit ala typical F3 in the past Suspect .  FWIW they even went too far with the perfect F1 edit, complete with the F1 riff (Sam-Snez) over Nikki and Richie's moments :shocked!: .

I can't help but think TPTB 'suggest' Nikki should be the F1 instead..aka they are not 'believing' the Ralex story  giggling ..and/or...they are gunning her as the next Ette. (hopeful its the latter!... Praying )

interesting to note that in the end of the FD, both Sam W and Richie were shown questioning whether they wanted the life with a single mom. The difference is Sam W and Snez's storylines was more boldly, with Snez being portrayed as an ITEM with Eve, and we've seen the deep convo between Sam-Snez about life being parents. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see all of those with RALEX.

*end of my rant* for this season giggling . Thanks all..it's been a fun season. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 65 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 63, 64, 65

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
Da Funk
asim
stuckinsc
DTaylor91
KatydidC