Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After- General Discussion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After- General Discussion

Post by Newto on Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:48 am

Danielle was and is a train wreck from the very beginning. How could someone in her situation think a guy like Mohamad was in it for anything other than his green card. Yes she needs therapy but it is expensive and if she's not on Medicaid she isn't going to get any.

Daya and Brett don't need an endocrinologist. Thyroid meds are prescribed every day by primary care physicians and proper thyroid level is easy to maintain once the proper dosage is prescribed. If that is her only problem, the program is making a mountain out of a molehill.

Russ apparently has been offered a job in his field in Seattle. He needs to take it. My son went through six months of unemployment last year and it was no picnic. She should either put up or shut up. She needs to go with him or leave.

All JMHO.

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:27 am

@pikake wrote:
Danielle is a mess in every way - she really has no business pursuing any relationship until she gets her own house in order - she appears to be in need of therapy IMHO.  I feel sorry for her children and she's setting such a poor example for them. I have lost all empathy for her, because it seems she does nothing to try to improve herself or her life - a man is NOT going to fix it, Danielle! Unfortunately the show looks for vulnerable people like this.

Welcome1 @SharonKil Good first post!

IA pikake - I think I too have stopped feeling sorry for her, I think you hit the nail on the head. She isn't doing anything to better herself. She just continues to badger wanting to try to make the marriage work when he clearly doesn't want anything to do with her.

When I said someone should be helping her, I meant TPTB, producers, someone with half a brain should be intervening. This has gone on too far IMO. Now she's just going to try to get back at him and will try to have him deported. She should have done that long ago.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30930

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:42 pm

There will be an updated show coming on Sunday, it seems like it is going to be an exciting show.

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After- General Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum