SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:14 am

I think Wells was out to prove that he's not the no kiss guy they made it look like on JoJo's season, laugh out loud. Love him! And IMO him and Ashley had no connection at least in his part.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:25 am

Wells and Ashley had no chemistry (and the fact she kept stressing how much chemistry she had with him compared to Jared is Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ).

The conversation was forced, the kiss was lame, and he barely even touched her during their date. I think he may have had his arm around her for one nano second when they were walking. The best part was seeing that lantern crash and burn.

I thought he had a lot more natural chemistry with Jami. Even the 3 second clip of Shushanna had more passion compared to Ashley's date laugh out loud

I'm guessing tptb finally gave him the green light to dump her azz before the FS.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:33 am

I have to agree with Evan that BIP might just be Wells' audition for The Bachelor.   He showed he can kiss the girl, he rolled with the punches, showed good humor and genuine interest in what was occurring, and interesting to me, he talked like a Bachelor when he said he had feelings for three different girls and he didn't know what he was gonna do.  I don't think BIP lessens his chance to be the Bachelor, I think he scored a home run on the show and gave MF and company someone else to put into the running.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:39 am

There was so much love for him on twitter. Only love. I'm scared if he's the bachelor, that AshleyI will join his season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:44 am

Me too. As much as I love Wells sorry I'd have to skip his season if Ashley was on it. Had enough of her.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:58 am

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Tumblr_inline_ocp9miRnWx1t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-5-monday-000000866.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:46 am

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 CrEj7aBWEAArUbM
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"Chad has come in and murdered everyone...and left only Wells." - Wells
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am

If he makes to TB(which would be good imo, but I doubt will happen), I can see TPTB having Ashley come back like Becca did and being around till the final 6.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 am

Wells Adams ‏@WellsAdams 2m2 minutes ago Burbank, CA
Happy birthday to my big sister and best friend in Nashville! I'm glad you were born @marisaadair
tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 CrHL8WdVYAEA6Dp
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19228

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:07 am

^^That is great to know.  I figured he had family in Nashville because he refers to Carl's dog cousin Milo.  I think his sister runs Carlthebloodhound IG page because there are posts of his activities while Wells was flying.

He is staying with his brother Brett in LA and they have snapped/IG about how Well's comes across on TV screen.  Brothers being brothers.  

Wells comes from a great family.  What a catch, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm

[quote="notarose"]
Duke702 wrote:Poor Wells, he got that job cringe

Notice how the convo stopped when she said her favorite band is "Hanson?"

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:49 pm

You can't make up this chit.
Pathetic. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702