SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banya - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:55 am

Banya - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Tumblr_ocw4lmddUq1vb37n2o1_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-paradise-season-3-185748307/photo-episode-306a-1472842643544.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Banya - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:59 am

Banya - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Tumblr_ocjanz1boy1vb37n2o1_1280
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/see-bachelor-paradise-season-3-185748307/photo-episode-305a-1472842643522.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:50 pm

In Baby Wells' defense, I'm a shitty boating instructor... by @wellsadams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:16 am

I do not believe Wells ever liked Ashley at all. IMO it was all producer driven and he didn't have a choice. When he gave her the rose tonight he looked so unhappy to give it to her. Then finally they let him dump her. So ridiculous. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:42 am

I like Wells a lot. He looked fairly unenthusiastic the whole episode, but I don't understand how the producers could force him to do anything. The only risk is a bad edit, but he looked silly already choosing her, so I think he didn't get a much better outcome by doing their dance. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:47 am

I wonder if he didn't have any real feelings for any of the women so went along with the producer pick? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:49 am

stuckinsc wrote:I like Wells a lot. He looked fairly unenthusiastic the whole episode, but I don't understand how the producers could force him to do anything. The only risk is a bad edit, but he looked silly already choosing her, so I think he didn't get a much better outcome by doing their dance. JMO.

I'm guessing it wasn't so much of a force as a strong suggestion, maybe sweetened somehow for him with some kind of favor.  Maybe they asked him to give her the rose, and just sleep on it overnight.  He could break it off the next day if he still wasn't feeling it.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:04 pm

I'm glad he did a good job during the dumping. He was honest in his PI's about her emotional state, and wanted to make sure he handled it properly.

I also like how he re enforced, it's crazy to think that he would be engaged after a short time. Clearly stating the reality of it all is ludicrous. I think he had a much better connection with Jami than he did with Ashley.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm glad he did a good job during the dumping. He was honest in his PI's about her emotional state, and wanted to make sure he handled it properly.

I also like how he re enforced, it's crazy to think that he would be engaged after a short time. Clearly stating the reality of it all is ludicrous. I think he had a much better connection with Jami than he did with Ashley.

I also liked his interactions best with Jami and maybe that's why he didn't pick her - not wanting to have their next date be a FS.  That doesn't really explain why he gave a rose to anyone except for it allowing more time to have a better break up conversation with Ashley than at a RC. no idea

Overall, my opinion of Wells still remains high. He looks younger than 31 but his maturity and relationship experience really showed in the lead up to and actual "break up".  
He may drunk tweet during seasons giggling  but IMO he'd be solid in a relationship and is overall a kind person.  

Not his thread but I also thought Brett handled his situations with equal honesty and left with integrity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:29 pm

http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-jami-letain-on-wells-adams
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:05 pm

I like Wells. I just don't agree that TPTB can force you to do anything. IMO, they should not bring new people in the last week of paradise and then sell the final date as a required huge commitment. I liked that Lacey and Marcus and Tanner and Jade happened by their choice, not TPTB's suggestive hand. Wells and Brett should have both been allowed to just pick someone for a second date. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:26 pm

I think Wells handled himself WELL on BIP.  He surprised me a tiny bit in his awe over having a group of girls crushing on him.  Not that I think he's a player or anything, but hey, he's Wells, and a bit of a Nashville celeb.  
His true colors shown in how he handled not going to the FS with Ashley.  I did laugh a bit when Nick said he'd be a "national treasure" if he "took Ashley's V card".
Wells for all his cute guy demeanor is a grown up.  It speaks to his values that he told Ash it was not in his character to sleep with her in the FS.  He pointed out the "real" reality of being in Paradise for a few days and dating three girls (and I say girls for Ash) and having to commit so soon. I loved that he handled the break up firmly. (Note to Jared).
He is one of the good guys and his person is out there.
I will miss seeing him on my screen.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702