Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:31 pm

For me it would be such a treat to have this smart, witty guy be the Bachelor. I see him as someone who can "roll with the punches" and always has a quick come back. He is 31, old enough to take it seriously. He has a real JOB. He is so telegenic. He seems like someone who truly enjoys himself in a variety of settings. Women seem to LOVE him. While not a "hunk" in the beefy sense (I don't especially like that look), he is very handsome. Come on powers that be, give us a good surprise for once.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 pm

I hate the beefy look personally. It is a turn off. FOR me.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21622

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:37 pm

I don't like the beefy look either.  Wells would be a nice change of pace.

Stacia620

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite on Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't like the beefy look either.  Wells would be a nice change of pace.

They really haven't had a lot of really beefy Bachelors...Aaron, Brad and Sean are the only ones that come to mind. The Bens, Chris, JPab, Jake, Jason, Blob, the prince, the Andrews, Alex, Byron, Jesse, Charlie, Matt while buff, weren't too beefy. Now contestants, lots of beefy ones there.

I could certainly get behind Wells as the lead. Unfortunately, don't think he has a chance. Maybe if he would stop wearing the wool hat?

Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 am

I doubtit's his hat.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]   I just think that Luke has the backstory they want this season and he's pretty popular. Chase and Robby also have their fans and it seems that Wells is behind all of them in their eyes, unfortunately. JMO of course. I just wish he'd be on BIP longer but he may not have wanted to take too much time off work.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11540

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:50 pm

People often ask me - "Wells, how weird was your experience on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?" I usually I just them this picture by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9291

Back to top Go down

Post by dee on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:21 pm

Found this on Ashley I's IG story. Good luck Wells! For the record, I don't think they are dating. But there's a 10/10 chance she will play the "are they dating" game.

Source

dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Good luck, man! She's going to do you like Jared. No sympathy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] #TeamCaila [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:42 pm

And some days you end up at Wells' pool party [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ** [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You guys, I got to meet some people from the Bachelor family and I'm pretty positive Ashley I is my soul sister. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva on Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:39 pm

Wells, what are you thinking?  You are going to have to eat a lot of tacos!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MiniDiva

Female Posts : 3653

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:51 am

My @tacossavelives shirts are now available! Link to buy in my bio. Proceeds benefit @nashvillehumaneassociation! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We all have the same blood running through our veins and it's over the legal limit. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:53 am

We can only hope he finds his HEA in real life. As for him and Ashley I, no

Newto

Female Posts : 1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 pm

Sponsored content