SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

artshow - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:04 am

Good luck, man! Forget ever trying to date anyone from this show ever again because she's going to tell every woman to stay away from you and their only choices are to either listen or be ostracized. It's shame too because you're really cute and I'm sure a lot of past, present and future ladies from this show would like to meet and date you. You know what you need to do to save yourself. artshow - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

artshow - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:52 am

I'm sorry to say this, but IMO AshleyI is the connection to many Bach events, and smooching her gets you to the Bach clique. During ben's season Ashley said she didn't invite Brooks to a charity event because he has a serious gf. But Josh and his gf were invited to the same event. IMO that's Well's interest in her IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:14 am

Oh I agree that's the extent of his interest in her. I can tell already he's going to be someone in need of #BachRehab. :winkie:

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:33 am

^^^ and that saddens me because he seemed so normal.  I thought andhoped he might be one that went back to normal life and moved on to a lasting relationship quite quickly.  

Guess I should've expected #BachRehab more because of the friendships with so many others that seem to be seeking attention for one reason or another... Becoming the next lead, promoting their careers and trying to be the next big country star, and just in general enjoying the perks that come with being on a reality tv show - paid appearances, shilling products, endless numbers of girls throwing themselves at you, etc.  

By the way, can you just lock Ashley I in a padded room at #BachRehab and loose the key. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 am

Wells wants to be a national radio personality. That doesn't come easy and lets face it, he'll need to be in LA for any hope of that happening. Pairing up with Ashley even if its platonic keeps his name out there.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:04 pm

CindyBee wrote:Wells wants to be a national radio personality.  That doesn't come easy and lets face it, he'll need to be in LA for any hope of that happening.   Pairing up with Ashley even if its platonic keeps his name out there.

Re the bold. I didn't know that. Did he say that? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm

I posted in Wells other Bachelor Cast thread that he indicated he is going away as he had to put his dog in a doggy hotel.  Thread Link

Curious as to where he is headed and who he is going to be with as I hope he is not going to be with Ashley I.  Don't know their status off the show but I hope he doesn't get tied up with her.  Need to keep a look out for him this weekend.  :shocked!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

We'll have to keep an eye on both of them. Ashley is too busy retweeting love tweets about herself from her adoring fans. Maybe if she takes a break she'll tweet whether or not she's going anywhere.

Refresh my memory, where does Wells live? Where does Ashley live?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:04 pm

I don't know where he is going but he was tagged in this pic for this event.

We are so excited to join forces with @onelovearizona as we co-host our very first event! Help us make the County Shelter a more colorful and inviting space (and, of course, raise money for the Shelter Dog Program along the way) with original artwork by DawgArt Pet Portraits. So grateful for the support of our sponsors @mgroupscenic @drinkcoco21 and @highstreetaz ! Interested in attending? Message us and we'll tell you how to pre-register with your $5 donation! #phoenixevents #phoenix #highstreetaz #EBF #mgroupscenic #scottsdale #arcadia #tempe #events #art #artshow #charityevent #charity #arizona #adoptdontshop #lovepup #nightout #drinkcoco21 #livemusic #drinks by @projectpal_az
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:08 pm

That's in September, but what a sweet event to go to. He loves his animals, and it's great to see how involved he is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Is Wells going to become Jared 2.0 laugh out loud?

I'm having deja vu. Unrequited love redux. But what do I know. It may just be mutual. Good luck man!
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That's in September, but what a sweet event to go to. He loves his animals, and it's great to see how involved he is.

Ah thanks. I didn't even see the date. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702