SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Get your witness protection program papers started...just in case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm

Good luck, man! I don't feel the least bit sorry for you. #bedmadelie cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:24 pm

The thing is, animals know. If Carl meets Ashley and he starts barking, game over. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Get your witness protection program papers started...just in case.
tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 324de2564b59ff24c0a0e2c5ca7d7604
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:29 pm

laugh out loud lots of good posts.

I know there's a lid for every pot, but I hope Wells' isn't Ashley I.  laugh out loud but if he's attached himself to her for fame and opportunity, I can't feel sorry for him.  It's the price you pay when you sell your soul to the devil.  laugh out loud #suckitupbuttercup #dealwithitbro
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:42 pm

#poundofflesh ?
The only lid I can think of fitting that pot, is a toilet lid.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Wells is going to be at the "Wild Beaver" tonight -- I am sure Ashley won't be there!   Hugesmile

1059 The Rock ‏@1059therock  1h1 hour ago Need a drink to jump start your early weekend?! Join our host @WellsAdams at The Wild Beaver tonight!!
tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 CqE2GcOVUAAxK27

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Somehow when I think of the Wild Beaver, Ashley I does not come to mind.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:34 pm

dee wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Get your witness protection program papers started...just in case.
tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 324de2564b59ff24c0a0e2c5ca7d7604

Oh dear God, this is perfect! I'd forgotten how funny that movie is. Ah Wells, what can I say. I am cringing at the thought of him with Ash I but also so excited to see him on my screen. It will be nail biting time I'm sure.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:42 pm

Prepare yourself Wells!

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 Th_dontgo
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:22 am

MiniDiva wrote:I posted in Wells other Bachelor Cast thread that he indicated he is going away as he had to put his dog in a doggy hotel.  Thread Link

Curious as to where he is headed and who he is going to be with as I hope he is not going to be with Ashley I.  Don't know their status off the show but I hope he doesn't get tied up with her.  Need to keep a look out for him this weekend.  :shocked!:

Quoted myself here.  Wells managed to help get the above puppy adopted that he snapped with yesterday.  I love how he is using his celebrity status for a good cause.

He snapped from an airplane seat this morning with the sound on and all you could hear was a foreign accent and Wells making funny faces then he pans over to the man on the phone next to him.  I love watching "Wells TV".   giggling

Wonder where he is headed?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:30 pm

Foreign accent on the plane announcement. Maybe Wells wised up and is leaving the country for awhile to go into hiding abroad. Ashley is a good incentive to run and hide..... tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 7 1f631  laugh out loud laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702