SELECT CONTENT

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:28 am

Hopefully he can be more firm than Jared. He actually seemed to be the voice of reason who isn't afraid to call someone out and defend his friends (like when he spoke up for Derek).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:55 pm

Wells was performing at the Adams Vineyard Porchfest last night. I would love to hear him sing and play the guitar. Luke snapped him but the sound was off. When Wells discovered Luke snapping him he kindly flipped Luke the finger.  cantstopl  

See Wells and Luke's snaps if you want to see more and/or we have sleuthed some event photos in Luke's thread link
Wells is snapping more there this morning and was wine tasting a few minutes ago.  This appears to be his family owned business. No AI in site!

tempe - Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Image1%201_zpswspifobp
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:28 pm

He's still my top and only pick for next Bach. Doesn't matter to me if he would do it for a career boost.  It's entertainment and I've grown weary of the formalaic leads.
I think he would be unpredictable in a good way.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 pm

I was trying to find a video of Wells singing and this was the best that I have come up with so far - he is clowning around singing but it is a funny video of him.  I think his fans
 will enjoy it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:17 pm

Wells  has a great comedic ability - he is a natural.  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:40 pm

http://www.refinery29.com/2016/08/120667/who-is-wells-adams-bachelor-in-paradise-the-bachelorette-jojo?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:51 pm

cantstopl "I'm very much single right now" after saying viewers would have to wait and see what happens in BIP.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:56 pm

At least we can rest easy now knowing he's very much single. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:02 pm

Maybe Ashley never informed him that he was not single nor available. Hugesmile
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Good point. We have no idea if Ashley thinks he's her man and off limits and bitches better step back. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.refinery29.com/2016/08/120667/who-is-wells-adams-bachelor-in-paradise-the-bachelorette-jojo?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
This was a really great interview! I enjoyed how candid Wells is and he seems to have a really good head on his shoulders, too. yes

If only Wells could be the Bachelor....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:40 pm

Lol casual spoilers are the best. After gauging more of his personality from this interview, he seems like the type to say it like it is - a definite good thing when dealing with Ashley I.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Wells Adams - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+37
stuckinsc
Isabella
RealityEscape
Maddy
Duke702