SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:51 pm

These "ladies" are supposed to be adults. SMH.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 pm

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 31 3806527698 @GuardianAngel!

I don't think I can watch Ellen... I have a feeling it will involve more bullying of Caila and Jared joining in.

I think Ashley has some serious issues and she's made Caila her target. If it wasn't Caila then it would be someone else. Look at what she said to Shushanna. This tells me that whatever Caila did or didn't do she was always going to be attacked by Ashley. By people not rightfully calling out Ashley (and now using the excuse that Caila is the problem) they are enabling a bully. This behaviour will not stop until it is called out. Unfortunately right now, Ashley is milking all of this and feeding into the nastiness. If she ever gets some help I think she'll be ashamed of the things she's said and done. At least I hope she would be.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:55 pm

Jubilee was complaining the hosts were suppose to be unbiased. She didn't have a problem all season when Michelle what's her name wouldn't shut up and wouldn't let anyone speak. This week they talk about Ashley, and Jubilee now finds the need to stick up for her friend.

How old are these women? My gosh, it boggles my mind they are all behaving like little kids tattletaling to the mom's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:58 pm

No sure this was actually posted but I know it was discussed -- Ashley posted this under a photo of her, Nick and Wells as if it is a story they are all endorsing.  She uses the same intro on the video . . .

ashley_iaconetti  I still can't get over my bro @nickviall being the next Bachelor!  Gather around my children, its story time on @fabfitfun's snapchat. I'm talking about what really happened off camera and what the cast knows is the truth...

Ashley IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:27 pm

So immature and bitter. no no

The more I look at what Ashley's said the more ludicrous it is that she's built this up to be some big scandal. We already had a scene on the show retelling that Caila had said she was 70% into Jared after a few days. We've got Caila telling Jared that she has doubts about things long-term. We have Jared saying that he knows Caila doesn't like him as much as he likes her. And then we have Ashley, saying that she needs to protect Jared over this. Things he already knew?

If Amanda or the cast had a problem with what was said then why was it not brought up to Caila directly? There could've been a mature discussion. Why would Ashley think she should be the spokesperson, the person who's still in love with the guy she's apparently protecting?

IMO Ashley had that conversation with Caila thinking this was going to be her big screen time (Ashley said she'd discussed this with a producer). Instead Caila probably maturely talked to her and ultimately said that she was going to leave. Once again Caila didn't behave according the Ashley's plan. And just look at the way this was all done to maximize exposure, all whilst Ashley points fingers at Caila for being disingenuous. I do hope one day Ashley and co grow up because I think most sane mature people can't believe she's gotten away with behaving this way and find it disturbing. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:46 pm

AmoreBella wrote:It appears Jubilee doesn't like Caila either

https://mobile.twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/770953037997191168

https://mobile.twitter.com/JubileeSharpe1/status/770953217387601920

hummm so odd for esp Jubilee.  There really is not a side because the problem with Ashley I really has nothing to do with Caila.  It is with anyone that likes her obsession.  What are these supposedly adult woman talking about?  Why are they letting their friend act so unhealthy and mean.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:48 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

hummm so odd for esp Jubilee.  There really is not a side because the problem with Ashley I really has nothing to do with Caila.  It is with anyone that likes he obsession.  What are the supposedly adult woman talking about?  Why are they letting their friend act so unhealthy and mean.
The fact that Jubilee recognizes and is purposely mean to Caila says everything I need to know about her (J).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Eviebloom wrote:

hummm so odd for esp Jubilee.  There really is not a side because the problem with Ashley I really has nothing to do with Caila.  It is with anyone that likes her obsession.  What are these supposedly adult woman talking about?  Why are they letting their friend act so unhealthy and mean.

Jubilee never liked Caila.  I remember during Ben's season she said that Caila was too Disney Princess and was visibly upset saying that guys like Ben always goes for women like Caila and Lauren B.  She was very bitter about it, so not surprised that she's eager to join on Ashley's team.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:39 am

Jubilee also states that people just think they are being mean but that in fact they saw certain behaviors... Regardless of what they think they saw they ARE being mean. There is never justification for this behavior and bullying. I guess because Jared dumped Jubilee it's somehow Cailas fault.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 am

The evidence adds up. It's only that everyone hates the messengers. Too many people coming out now to tell us Caila is fake.

This is sad that it is "unshown." That's the worst part, because the people who hate the messengers will simply choose to disbelieve the message. I'm getting a strong feeling that this is all true.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:58 am

Eviebloom wrote:

I think it's both. She's protective of Jared because he's her obsession, and what they claim was said by Caila likely was. Otherwise everyone really would hate AI for all she's said. The fact that everyone knows what AI has said about other WOMEN, but they still like her, shows us that there must be something going on with Caila which we were not shown. They are all attempting to tell us the parts which were not shown, which partially justifies why AI was having that final conversation with Caila (at the suggestion of her female producer friend, not her own suggestion). Some viewers perceive this explanation as blowing things out of proportion. I see it as an explanation for why they feel the way they do about Caila because of things which transpired behind the scenes. These things need to be explained because they were not shown. They aren't further insult to Caila. It is putting out the details because we can't be shown them on film.

I would bet that if most of those BP cast members spoke out about what really happened, it wouldn't make Caila look good at all. But if everyone came out to tell the truth about Caila's character, Caila supporters will call it bullying.

AI does have her issues, but this is not an AI. This is a Caila problem. Jared said numerous people. Look at Lace's revulsion to her as Caila ascends the staircase. Look at how not one of those cast members who were all there is blasting AI for any of this. They know what's really going on. But when they tell it, it is perceived as bullying. That's a catch-22 if there ever was one. Can't even let the truth come out for fear of being called a bully and getting your reputation torn further to shreds because you want to defend against a bad edit. Some viewers don't recognize there is the part that is seen, and the part that is unseen. Explanation of the unseen is not bullying. It is explanation.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:07 am

What should happen here, if she isn't afraid of being called a bully, is for Amanda to come out and explain exactly what happened. She can either blatantly call AI a liar (or rather tell us that AI is making it up), or she can back up what AI said.

Lace come forward to explain that comment she made as Caila ascended the steps next to her.

Carly can come out and tell us what happened.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 61 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 46 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs