SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by tealeafs Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:38 pm

hae1001 wrote:@tealeafs it is a new song by Taylor Swift called "Ready for it" it's on her new album.

I would never have figured it out myself! thanks so much Smiley

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 57 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:56 pm

Did anyone see the usweekly.com article a day or two ago that has Ashley I. saying she had DMed the actor Ryan Phillippe asking him to take her virginity? According to her they have a mutual friend (friend of a friend). I know she likes attention and publicity, but that was oversharing in my opinion (and more than I personally wanted to know about).

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Thanks. I just read up on it. Very interesting how she's just trying so desperately to give it away but she's having a hard time. I always thought men lined up for stuff like that, but I was wrong.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:27 pm

@IWouldMarryAshleyI rofl thank you for the comic relief during this storm watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:29 pm

She runs her mouth about anything and everything. I can only imagine what she would say about her first sexual experience with all the details and the other person involved. I take that back. I don't want to imagine it.
I don't think there would be many eager, smart takers. Paid takers, perhaps.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She runs her mouth about anything and everything. I can only imagine what she would say about her first sexual experience with all the details and the other person involved. I take that back. I don't want to imagine it.
I don't think there would be many eager, smart takers. Paid takers, perhaps.

That would be my concern. Too many details being given out so freely.

Also, she has another Instagram account that shows "The Real Ashley I" which is not flattering. **IMO**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs fact)
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:45 pm

I would bet Ryan P. is glad that he didn't. He is a big-named actor, Ashley isn't. She has a lot of TMI moments that are cringeworthy to me. The fact that she name dropped him like that--it's like she wants to be more famous than she actually is and not cool in my opinion. Some celebrities might hook up with a lot of people -- they don't always want the public to know about it, though. @Kashathediva I don't want to imagine it, either.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:33 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:Also, she has another Instagram account that shows "The Real Ashley I" which is not flattering. **IMO**

Her sister, Lauren, runs that account. IMO your tone is somewhat negative. It's just for fun. Lauren posts embarrassing photos of Ashley without makeup, eating junk food, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 pm

Ashley I. asking Ryan Phillipe to take her V card is insane! It really just shows how psycho she is. She is just a reality star and thinks a famous actor who was married to Reese Witherspoon is going to do that with her? I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would do that, the problem is she has a gigantic ego and thinks she can get someone who obviously doesn't want her. Also, guys don't want to date her because she is crazy and clingy. Ugh can't stand her.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:01 pm

Duke702 wrote:Ashley I. asking Ryan Phillipe to take her V card is insane! It really just shows how psycho she is. She is just a reality star and thinks a famous actor who was married to Reese Witherspoon is going to do that with her? I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would do that, the problem is she has a gigantic ego and thinks she can get someone who obviously doesn't want her. Also, guys don't want to date her because she is crazy and clingy. Ugh can't stand her.

I find it disturbing for someone to have so many celebrity crushes. I mean one or two celebrity crushes is one thing, but some people have a crush on just way to many celebs, in my opinion.

I also wonder how long some of these Bachelor contestants sit at home. It seems they are definitely not homebodies, in my opinion, just constantly going to concerts, taking vacations, jet setting to the other side of the country, meeting celebrities, and doing TV show interviews and podcasts. It must be some life, being constantly busy with leisure activity, in my opinion.  How would such a person find time for a partner anyway?
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:07 pm

I'm just imagining if the roles were reversed, and some guy sent creepy unsolicited sex texts or DMs to a friend of a friend. From a job you can actually get fired for that. That one fox news reporter did, right? But AshleyI thinks it's cute and funny. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't understand Ashley I. -- it is like she tries to flirt/get with almost any single guy in the Bachelor franchise. It doesn't matter if she knows them at all or whether she would actually be compatible with them or not. It comes across as desperate -- as if any guy with a Bach Nation guy will do. I hope she has given up with Jared. I also really thinks she craves that male attention and approval so much that she is willing to shaft other women who she feels competitive with. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs