SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel July 11th 2016, 9:40 pm

RS BIP Spoiler

bachandbachettefans.net Smiley

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207101106-634-lauren-h-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538575

Lauren H.
Bachelorette
Hometown: Ann Arbor, MI
Height: 5'5"
Tattoos: None
Favorite Music: Popular/hit list stuff. Also stuff from growing up. 90s stuff.
All-Time Favorite Movies: Elf, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls and Hangover
Hot or Cold Weather?: HOT! Because there is more to do outside.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? California – because that’s where The Bachelor mansion is. Smiley

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Tubing through glow worm caves in New Zealand. All I could think of was the movie The Descent. It was scary, but awesome!

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? Chris Harrison, because his job seems pretty amazing.

What is your most embarrassing moment? OMG, embarrassing stuff happens to me so much! The other day my boss was asking what Pinterest was and I pulled mine up to see what it was like – and there was all of this wedding stuff!! He was like, “Um, do you even have a boyfriend?” sad

Where do you see yourself in five years? Ah, I’ll be 30!! FML. Hopefully married! And either thinking about babies or with one or two already.

What is your best date memory? Honestly, my favorite date ever was going to the grocery store with a guy I got along well with. We were just joking around the whole time and it was a blast.

Where do you meet guys? On TV Shows… kidding! Smiley Mostly through my friends. They are all married and fix me up a lot.

Mr Write wrote:Can someone post a picture of the girl we are talking about.

breannalauren wrote:

This is the girl Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Mx211

Mr Write wrote:Thank you
Ok - she's called Lauren Himle
\

:thumbs up:MrW!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Jami Letain - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing and Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel July 11th 2016, 9:48 pm

RS BIP Spoilers

We had her as Jami Rose on Ben's season.

bachandbachettefans.net Smiley

bluwavz wrote:Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rs_634x1024-151207100518-634-jami-bachelor.ch.120715
http://www.eonline.com/photos/17705/the-bachelor-season-20-meet-ben-higgins-ladies/538580

Maddy wrote:Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -the-bachelor--seaso
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelor/the-bachelor-season-20-premiere-photos-ben-meets-his-28-bachelorettes-16990.aspx

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy July 24th 2016, 6:24 pm

hi Why do we have both girls together under Lauren Himle? Is it suppose to be this way?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy July 24th 2016, 6:25 pm

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* CoEMMioUkAAxHcl
Bachelor Nation ‏@bachelorn234
Jubilee and Lauren H

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy July 24th 2016, 6:27 pm

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Cl9yuavUoAANx3t
Lauren Himle ‏@laurenMhimle
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality July 24th 2016, 6:47 pm

is that Vinny with them ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy August 3rd 2016, 9:49 pm

^Yes!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy August 3rd 2016, 9:51 pm

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 13694930_1790808044467828_1752173577_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTMwNjg1NzQyMTM4MTk4OTA5Mw%3D%3D
laurenhimle
3days ago
The best around
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva August 3rd 2016, 10:12 pm

What is she doing since she quit teaching? Anyone know?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz August 3rd 2016, 10:28 pm

Blogging, shilling and BiP.  Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 1f601
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva August 3rd 2016, 10:31 pm

She was a teacher for quite awhile and her students and their parents appeared to love her. I was curious. Hmm..imo, such a shame.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem August 3rd 2016, 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She was a teacher for quite awhile and her students and their parents appeared to love her. I was curious. Hmm..imo, such a shame.

I agree. I don't get the lure of this gross show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Himle - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
bluwavz
Kashathediva
nd4reality
Maddy
GuardianAngel