SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THRose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 pm

Discussion for Episode 8 here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

THRose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Hometown dates always give way who is F1 even without spoilers but there is no need this season, it's clear as day laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

THRose - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Coping post over here too, since it's the HTD thread.

Ladybug82 wrote:HTD preview SC'S are up: SC No Discussion Thread
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Is it possible the RC was held at an airplane hanger based on the previews for next week? JoJo has her RC dress on, crying, falling to the ground and it looks like she is in a hanger.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Is it possible the RC was held at an airplane hanger based on the previews for next week?  JoJo has her RC dress on, crying, falling to the ground and it looks like she is in a hanger.  

What if Luke left but came back at the FRC but she still chose Jordan. That may explain her breakdown next week and her " I just sent a man I love home cry at the FRC?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm

^^My feeling is that Luke would not be that type of guy to go running after her unless he knew she was wavering in her decision, IMO. We know from SC's and Fleiss tweets that she was distraught at/after the HTD RC and Fleiss tweeted it was a tough night and long goodbye for JoJo.  Luke had to know she was upset about their parting, IMO.

It looks to me that they are at a private hanger and the jet lights are on and the film crew was following her and also headed to the jet.  There are new SC's but some earlier ones too posted May 24th (link) so we know she is upset at the HTD RC.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Is this the episode where Ali and Kait come back and give her even more advice?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:35 pm

casjacknick wrote:Is this the episode where Ali and Kait come back and give her even more advice?
Good point, yes, the RC in LA before leaving the States again. I'm so excited for all this golden advice: make sure to torture your f1 to death until he confesses to something and then lie down in the hallway and have a meltdown. Looks like Jo took meltdown advice so poor Baddy, that's also coming for him I suppose laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Maybe Kait will also warn her away from sleeping with anyone that could make her final one go crazy so Jojo sends Luke home? Eh probably not. I'm guessing the advice is more in the follow your heart nonsense that won't actually help her in the least. I wonder why MF decided to bring them back to help, seems odd. Jojo doesn't need much help, she already knows what she wants. Maybe the producers noticed she could use some help saying goodbye to people as she seems to take a lot of these eliminations to heart, a little too much.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:43 pm

casjacknick wrote:Maybe Kait will also warn her away from sleeping with anyone that could make her final one go crazy so Jojo sends Luke home? Eh probably not. I'm guessing the advice is more in the follow your heart nonsense that won't actually help her in the least. I wonder why MF decided to bring them back to help, seems odd. Jojo doesn't need much help, she already knows what she wants. Maybe the producers noticed she could use some help saying goodbye to people as she seems to take a lot of these eliminations to heart, a little too much.
laugh out loud Kait would only give the opposite advice. Have all the sex and if the f1 isn't happy, there's the door, kiddo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:47 pm

She is crazy for not taking Luke to the FS, IMO. laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Maybe Kait will also warn her away from sleeping with anyone that could make her final one go crazy so Jojo sends Luke home? Eh probably not. I'm guessing the advice is more in the follow your heart nonsense that won't actually help her in the least. I wonder why MF decided to bring them back to help, seems odd. Jojo doesn't need much help, she already knows what she wants. Maybe the producers noticed she could use some help saying goodbye to people as she seems to take a lot of these eliminations to heart, a little too much.
laugh out loud Kait would only give the opposite advice. Have all the sex and if the f1 isn't happy, there's the door, kiddo.
Exactly(bolded). She would probably tell her to be extra nice to Chris Manson and Cary, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 76 1, 2, 3 ... 38 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99