SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:11 pm

He went from looking like a young guy to looking like a MAN in the last pics. WTH?? How does it happen?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:14 pm

Thanks Isabel! All the difference in the world between the two pics!

Jordan: What else can you say other than, let me prove it. beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:15 pm

I agree with all from Rhondam's post, it was mostly 
JoJo's faith in Jordan that led me to believe in this
couple. With all that went on in the beginning, I don't 
think any of us were sure. As time went on to me there
wasn't any question that they were mad for each other.
I feel we're right, waiting for the finale to validate. IMO 
Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
bamagal wrote:Jordan looks even  better (hotter) post-show than at M&G.  Would love to see a side-by-side comparison from that night and the new picture from outside the gym!

As requested, My SC. He bulk up, look at those biceps, a little gain weight looks good on him.

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 2zhnx9x
clapping! clapping! clapping!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Judiful wrote:I'm so happy ;  I love my avatar ...Thank you so much @GA...You're the best ..I'm happy dancing .. :crazed yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 1710264613
giggling Yes Judiful you are definitely happy dancing here, but I also couldn't help but notice you are also bonking yourself in the head!! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud.  I don't know why this has me chuckling.... but it's definitely not at you, it's 100% with you..... too funny! Thanks I needed that! bestbud!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Check out Jordan's favs ;)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Jordan was very hot during filming, but he's become even hotter with that extra weight. All I have to say is, love sure looks good on him..Sweet little JoJo has done him sooo good ..I can't wait to get through the up and coming drama...and there's going to be some before we know it ...They should be releasing another promo pretty soon (one would think ) I bet in the end, we're going to experience one of the most romantic dramatic proposals in Bach/ette history ....(oh that Jordan)!!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:48 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Check out Jordan's favs ;)
Can you bring them over?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Omgosh..... I cannot wait for his proposal!! Jumping hearts
I'll no doubt sniff back tears, but if he cries too, I'll be bawling!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 pm

bamagal wrote:
Can you bring them over?
Don't know how. Sorry. He just faved Sharleen's recap (in defense of him) and some other tweet about the show getting stuff from him and not the other way around.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:25 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Jordan's outfit last Wednesday and Jojo's outfit today. They look cute and both wearing converse. I can't resist making a collage of Jordelle  :cutesmile!: .

My SC

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 26 2d2ayxz

They are going to look so stunning together post-show! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bamagal wrote:
Can you bring them over?
Don't know how. Sorry. He just faved Sharleen's recap (in defense of him) and some other tweet about the show getting stuff from him and not the other way around.
Thanks!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou