SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:03 pm

I love these amazing SCs...Thanks for bringing them here..I was just thinking it's almost over..The finale is looming very near now. Time flies by so fast when we're having fun ... :crazed

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:08 pm

giggling I love this little guy!!  :crazed 

It really did go by so fast..... I'm getting very excited for these cutees!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:19 pm

this thread kills me.

Was it ever sleuthed where exactly the night time portion,of their date was ?

I know some said they found a match of those stairs but in BA, but that would mean they flew to BA from the winery that evening. And then back to the countryside ???

It must have been a heck of a long date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:this thread kills me.

I know some said they found a match of those stairs but in BA, but that would mean they flew to BA from the winery that evening. And then back to the countryside ???

At the beginning of the evening portion at dinner, they were talking about flying to Mendoza, all about the grapes and then I think it was Jordan who said .. and now we are back here. So I think they had a VERY long day - but ended back up in BA
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:56 pm

Thank you so much for the SCs, LB! It makes waiting for the next episode much more bearable Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Here's another fan photo with Jordan from last night. One of the ladies in the picture said he was very nice:

https://instagram.com/p/BH7NymwjzgY/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:34 pm

eliza3 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:this thread kills me.

At the beginning of the evening portion at dinner, they were talking about flying to Mendoza, all about the grapes and then I think it was Jordan who said ..  and now we are back here.     So I think they had a VERY long day - but ended back up in BA

thanks. That makes sense. A very long 1on1 for her Jordy boy.

No wonder he/they were surprised that Luke's date was so short eith the RC that night also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Would y'all rather have a double dose of goodies posted today or tomorrow?  Since sleuthing for the MTA will pick up and keep us interested later, I was thinking tomorrow.  But can do whatever y'all want.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:14 pm

JoJo liked two quotes just now. Hope somebody caught them.. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:17 pm

^ I did! I liked this one the best:
https://instagram.com/p/BH7pq2ShVYZ/

Here's the other one:
https://instagram.com/p/BH7ze1aBg4s/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:48 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Would y'all rather have a double dose of goodies posted today or tomorrow?  Since sleuthing for the MTA will pick up and keep us interested later, I was thinking tomorrow.  But can do whatever y'all want.  Hugesmile

I would never turn down more goodies! :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:54 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Would y'all rather have a double dose of goodies posted today or tomorrow?  Since sleuthing for the MTA will pick up and keep us interested later, I was thinking tomorrow.  But can do whatever y'all want.  Hugesmile

You can post it anytime you are free LB. TIA.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou