SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^Really?  Why am I not nervous?  Maybe I am just being naive but I think BBJ's family will love Jo and she will love them.  Am I missing something?  

I agree about the family loving Jojo and vice versa. I'm nervous about the family "situation", what will be said and how it will be interpreted by the masses. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Personally, I'm nervous about how much TPTB will push the Aaron stuff, and I hope it's not to the point that it drives a wedge between Jo and Jordan and/or his family. I hope she's smart enough to not pry too much. Other than that, I can't imagine much going wrong- especially with all those adorable SCs we have!
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:10 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Personally, I'm nervous about how much TPTB will push the Aaron stuff, and I hope it's not to the point that it drives a wedge between Jo and Jordan and/or his family. I hope she's smart enough to not pry too much. Other than that, I can't imagine much going wrong- especially with all those adorable SCs we have!

Could this be used as the obstacle Jordan has to overcome?  We still don't have any SC's of him in Thailand do we?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:20 pm

shaughnessyb wrote:Personally, I'm nervous about how much TPTB will push the Aaron stuff, and I hope it's not to the point that it drives a wedge between Jo and Jordan and/or his family. I hope she's smart enough to not pry too much. Other than that, I can't imagine much going wrong- especially with all those adorable SCs we have!
I don't see this driving a wedge between Jo&BBJ and his family. If anything, the parents and Luke are very close and they're incredibly protective of their baby brother. So I think she'll be accepted and loved no matter what.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:21 pm

^@alanna, I know you're right, I've just been thinking about this way too much and I'm getting worried for no reason! Thanks for talking some sense into me haha
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:28 pm

I guess it's the the family dynamics. But again all seems well
post show. Relax, all is good! tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:33 pm

I thought I read a few tweets that the Rodgers family loved JoJo and said she was very down-to-earth. Don't be nervous Jordelle fans. I don 't really think anything THAT terrible will be revealed tonight. The parents know they are on TV and they will not throw their middle son under the bus. giggling There will be drama though, you can count on that!

I'm looking forward to more monkey jumps, making out under the bleachers (them, not me tv - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 3806527698 ), and just seeing JoJo interact with the Rodgers fam! Bring it on!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:45 pm

No I never thought of anything happening between Jord and Jo. I was thinking of the likelihood possibility that tptb will push for more info about his family's relationship with A. I also wouldn't be surprised if what we saw in the preview is the worst of it.

Yes!! I'm looking forward to their interactions too! How long (in real time) was it from when they last saw each other until his home town date? He was filmed last I read here, so a week?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:46 pm

It doesn't matter how it goes tonight IMO once a relationship is strong, no wedge can make their way through! There's no need to worry IMO, I'm sure it's been discussed in detail between them by now. yes

Enjoy the epi!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm not worried about Jordelle. My concern is with the family, all of them including the ones that don't make it on the show and the media.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:49 pm

Ok well that's for another thread right? yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:33 pm

I am so excited for HTD! And despite all the rumors still team Jordan. He's just too cute...
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou