Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:59 am

@Emila23_12 wrote:Here we go! Had to change my avi too
Can`t wait till monday !!!

Agreed, the pictures are too cute not to change my avi though, I wish I knew how to make it bigger question

traveler90

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:14 am

I love this thread and all the new avi's! Hands down, most decorated thread Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked on Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:37 am

Unless something happens, Jordonis definitely F1

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:07 am

Even if something "went wrong" while filming, pretty obviously it all turned out okay enough for them to spend the 4th giggling and making a bonfire. Jmo.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 am

You all sporting pretty new Avi s .

Any clues on where jordan is ?

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:14 am

@nd4reality wrote:You all sporting pretty new Avi s .

Any clues on where jordan is ?
Chico I believe, he's been tagged by his partner/boss Angelo working out the past few days.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:52 am

@Alanna wrote:The CUTEST ever. So this is BBJ aloof and cold with our lead? I'd hate to see him warm and loving with her laugh out loud

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1208/

Yassss Monkey Jumps just for our BBJ, there signature hug!! hearts love

Sheezz I wish BBJ would stop being so cold and aloof with our gir Jojol, I mean she is always chasing him.....NOT...they equally chase each other and are so endearing, with little strokes of the hand, kisses on the forehead, always so intertwined every time they sit next to each.... awwww

These two are so naturally in unison it's unreal!!! If this connected during filming, image how they are now in the real world :fanningfan eyedrool

Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:54 am

@traveler90 wrote:
@Emila23_12 wrote:Here we go! Had to change my avi too
Can`t wait till monday !!!

Agreed, the pictures are too cute not to change my avi though, I wish I knew how to make it bigger question
Oh laugh out loud! Your two avi's are both the ones I was looking at! laugh out loud  I'll be patient, there will be plenty more will come! 

rhondam

Female Posts : 2144

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:57 am

I loved the part when Jordan said "I really want you to meet Mama" and JoJo replied, "Mama!" She is too cute!!

Mommyof2

Female Posts : 5445

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:59 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I loved the part when Jordan said "I really want you to meet Mama" and JoJo replied, "Mama!"  She is too cute!!  
I laughed at that too laugh out loud laugh out loud Her reaction was adorable!! And BBJ was being such a weirdo but I think it's because he was nervous and feeling awkward before his ily. He became much less grimace-y the moment he told her the "SO in love" confession.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:04 am

Lol yes he was! giggling

I loved when he was so overcome with emotion when he said, "...and today I was fighting it at times, but it's so real." and his voice broke, it was just a little but I still heard it each time I watched. I think he even teared up a little. Despite trying to hold back a bit, he is gone too!! :inlove

rhondam

Female Posts : 2144

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:09 am

She did tear up as well. Also, when they were talking about his family, she already knew his parents' names and even how Luke's dog is called giggling though that might be because she's crazy about dogs.

traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum