SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by rhondam Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Yes! I forgot about that....it was adorable! I cannot wait to see more of them!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:41 pm

So many great little moments in that ILU confession. Watched it back twice and each time I see cute interactions that I missed the first time around yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 1f60d

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:14 pm

He looked so nervous when he was about to say ILY. "It's warm, I better take my jacket off." laugh out loud After he finally said it, he looked more relaxed. :cutesmile!:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 pm

Was re watching their date and noticed how attentive and caring Jo was being in that conversation when Jordan talked about his brother. She even rubbed his shoulder later. She has such a heart of gold. It reminded me when Chad accused him of being an actor, and she rubbed his back. She seems very protective over him and seeing how affectionate he is with her as well and comforting her with the ex chad issue(which we didn't get to see Rolling Eyes, I believe she gets the same back. They are so sweet together. Just love them. :tissuebox beatingheart

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:30 pm

traveler90 wrote:She did tear up as well. Also, when they were talking about his family, she already knew his parents' names and even how Luke's dog is called giggling though that might be because she's crazy about dogs.

Yeah I noticed that. Seems they've talked about personal stuff already either off camera or on and it's been edited for the drama.

Those HTD pics are cute. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 1f49c

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 8367-910 yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 I_got_13 yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:45 pm

Can anyone tell me what Jo says here: It starts with her saying: "I think we're on the same page." , Jordan: "Yeah, you're sure?" , Jo: "Mhm, I think so,[...] " , Jordan: "Cause I'm soo in love with you." What does she say here: [...]? She was mumbling a little bit.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:48 pm

She said she thinks they're on the same page based on what he's just told her, but she was being cute and whiny so she may have been saying something else also. Squeee she's so feeling cute!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Alanna wrote:She said she thinks they're on the same page based on what he's just told her, but she was being cute and whiny so she may have been saying something else also. Squeee she's so feeling cute!!
Thanks Alanna Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:59 pm

rhondam wrote:Lol yes he was! giggling

I loved when he was so overcome with emotion when he said, "...and today I was fighting it at times, but it's so real." and his voice broke, it was just a little but I still heard it each time I watched. I think he even teared up a little. Despite trying to hold back a bit, he is gone too!! :inlove
I missed that the first twenty times (slight exaggeration) that I watched it!  I was too busy watching his facial expression.  Guess I need to watch it some more!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:06 pm

traveler90 wrote:Can anyone tell me what Jo says here: It starts with her saying: "I think we're on the same page." , Jordan: "Yeah, you're sure?" , Jo: "Mhm, I think so,[...] " , Jordan: "Cause I'm soo in love with you." What does she say here: [...]? She was mumbling a little bit.

Jojo: I think we're on the same page.
Jordan: Yeah? Are you sure?
Jojo: I think so, from what you've told me, yeah.
Jordan: Hmmm, cause I am......so in love with you. And it's been a couple of weeks since I knew it was happening, and after our first 1on1 I, I thought I wanted to tell you, and I wanted to make sure it was right, and today I was fighting it at times but, it's so real.
Jojo: That me makes me so happy, you know that?

cheerleader awwww whipped

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:08 pm

I just remembered something. Jordan said on their last 1-on-1 "not to say I love you unless you're ready to put a ring on it." So, there is none of this crap about a promise ring, not that it wasn't obvious before, imo giggling
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:12 pm

traveler90 wrote:Can anyone tell me what Jo says here: It starts with her saying: "I think we're on the same page." , Jordan: "Yeah, you're sure?" , Jo: "Mhm, I think so,[...] " , Jordan: "Cause I'm soo in love with you." What does she say here: [...]? She was mumbling a little bit.

I think she said I care about you too..... and then gave him the I love you googly eyes ya know. :gotcha: She is careful not to say too much

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou