SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Thanks, Isabel!  The hands!  The hands!  IMO he is being really careful about touching female fans!  "Let me prove it!"  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 2764  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 2764  yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 2764
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

yolo - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:12 pm

I just don't think Jordan is all that affectionate in general. He didn't seem overly touchy with his parents when he greeted them. Nothing wrong with that, since Jo is words of affirmation anyway. Though, she is touchy touchy with everyone, so he ain't special anyway laugh out loud

IMO

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:14 pm

This is the time of year I get anxious for the end. I could care less for the first 2/3 of the season and then come HTD I just want to see it all unfold ASAP. I'm hoping that in last two episodes I see a little more from Jordan towards her. I know he's saying all the right things, they do have good physical chemistry, and it seems that he likes her but I don't know, I'm not sold from what we have seen so far that he is really head over heels (besides his parents' reaction at HTD). Lack of looking her in the eyes, and some of the words to describe her "she's awesome." I mean. However, it's post show that really matters and I have seen at least a few things post show that make me think he's in love. One of which was in his interview with Katie Nolan, when he just seemed super happy in general, and she asked him why he hadn't watched her on Ben's season post show to see her dating other people and he looked kind of incredulous and said "I've been watching her date other guys for months!" That was cute and just a few weeks ago. Other clues? I want to be #teamjordan! Or what are we calling them?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just don't think Jordan is all that affectionate in general. He didn't seem overly touchy with his parents when he greeted them. Nothing wrong with that, since Jo is words of affirmation anyway. Though, she is touchy touchy with everyone, so he ain't special anyway laugh out loud

IMO
IA, I think he's reserved and had a very strong handle on himself to present a certain tough guy image, especially because of his sports past, not being as good as Aaron, and everything else. He tried to do the same thing with her emotionally too in the beginning: open up but not REALLY open up to protect himself/his image. I don't think she is okay with that, emotionally or physically. So I bet you 1,000,000 (fake) dollars that he's going to be extremely affectionate with her post-show, if it's a real, happy relationship. We'll see!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just don't think Jordan is all that affectionate in general. He didn't seem overly touchy with his parents when he greeted them. Nothing wrong with that, since Jo is words of affirmation anyway. Though, she is touchy touchy with everyone, so he ain't special anyway laugh out loud

IMO
IA, I think he's reserved and had a very strong handle on himself to present a certain tough guy image, especially because of his sports past, not being as good as Aaron, and everything else. He tried to do the same thing with her emotionally too in the beginning: open up but not REALLY open up to protect himself/his image. I don't think she is okay with that, emotionally or physically. So I bet you 1,000,000 (fake) dollars that he's going to be extremely affectionate with her post-show, if it's a real, happy relationship. We'll see!

Yeah, it's kind of like he is playing a little bit hard to get. Because he is PLENTY flirtatious. So he's flirtatious without being super affectionate? It's a little weird to me.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:23 pm

^ Read the description for the FSD's episode. Seems like she's still going to have to be pulling his teeth, unfortunately.

I'm not sold either, but if he gave/gives it an actual shot post show, and he got/gets there with her..then that's all that really matters, I guess. Plus, like I said, up thread, I don't see Jordan as affectionate in general, so maybe the way he shows/feels being "in love" is a more structured precise way. He is a Virgo after all...those folks are control freaks in everything and anything they do..that includes love (my parents are both Virgos, so I got the 411 laugh out loud )

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:24 pm

He's affectionate, but not all over her all the time... The way she is him.  laugh out loud

Tomorrows set will show Baddy, although way more reserved than Jo, affectionate with her.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:25 pm

Yes and he said in a PI after/during pool party that he isn't good at being vulnerable early and that's why he plays that he's got it all figured out. (paraphrasing)

ETA: oh gosh this wax supposed to be above... I should've used quote.... oh well you guys get the drift Smiley

Again ETA: I do think he's not completely comfortable being affectionate in front of the camera. He seems to do "better" when they back off.

Last edited by rhondam on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO

Yeah, it's kind of like he is playing a little bit hard to get.  Because he is PLENTY flirtatious.  So he's flirtatious without being super affectionate?  It's a little weird to me.
That's probably what he's used 2 laugh out loud He's either going to break barriers or not, for whoever he falls in love with (Jo or whoever.)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO

Yeah, it's kind of like he is playing a little bit hard to get.  Because he is PLENTY flirtatious.  So he's flirtatious without being super affectionate?  It's a little weird to me.
I don't even think it's hard to get as much as it's just being a very closed person. They're direct opposites almost imo. Jo gives herself to all her romantic partners immediately, easily and completely. Here she is, take her!!! BBJ is the direct opposite, he obviously wants her, he's put up with all sorts of nonsense thus far during filming, but he hasn't truly opened himself up to her from what we're seeing. I think he wants to and he's trying and he's saying all the right things, but IA that he hasn't reached the point where she is with him.

Jo is exactly the kind of giving and emotionally vulnerable partner he needs imo. There is no way they're engaged now without Baddy telling her all his "secrets," which is why I'm speculating she's so protective over him and claims to know who he is versus everyone else who has no idea. They probably do have no idea because I can't imagine him opening up to anyone other than someone like her, who doesn't stop trying to get there with him.

I think we'll see a different Baddy post-show now that they've been together for a few months and have built a real relationship.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Anyone know any Virgos and how they are in love? Am I on the money with my perception? Like I said, Jordan really resembles a Virgo's structured and matter of fact way of life and love. It can be frustrating with them...but so is every other sign/person on some level. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:30 pm

I think we have to remember he's a dude. Not to mention his entire life story kind of lends itself to the idea he's built up a persona that isn't very vulnerable in order to protect himself from criticism/comparisons and kind of forge his own way. He hasn't been in a serious relationship in awhile and let's please remember how bizarre the environment of the show is.

Do we really expect people to be willing to get married after the FRC? Or do we just want them to have truly fallen for each other and see them give it a fair shot.

I think Jordan needs to work on being as expressive to Jo as he is in his PIs. We saw how nervous he got before the "I'm so in love with you." I think he's just not totally comfortable being that dude who puts himself out there. The eye contact stuff does bother me, and a few other things with his BL. I just hope he keeps proving himself
to Jo and in his own words, working at the relationship every day.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou